Jungle

'She said you're my everything
I love you through everything, I done did everything to her
She forgave me for everything, this a forever thing'

1 Week Later

"Wassgoodie you been mad quiet lately and usually you always got some smart shit to say" Every since she got that phone call last week she been mad distant.

"I'm just trying to figure out what's the maximum sentence for a double homicide and why the fuck would you be at the doctors office with the next bitch"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask with a confused look on my face, I was mad nervous cause she always finding out some shit. Her fist curls in a ball as she let out a deep breath.

"I'm dead about to hit you in ya shit, don't play stupid with me right now" She closes her eyes shaking her head with her leg bouncing up and down.

"That was probably kil"

"So akil got braids hanging from his head now?" She chuckles and I scoot down nervously chuckling.

"You know that nigga wanna be me bae" Her fist flew up and I caught her hand before her knuckles colided with my jaw.

"You wildin right now yo" Shaking my head I grab her other hand before she even thought about swinging on me again.

"No because you acting stupid! let my fucking hands go!"

"Nah cause you wildin right now, calm down yo"

"I'm calm as fuck, now I'm gone give you one last chance to explain to me why you was at the doctors office with the next bitch. You caught something? Are you burning? Let me know"

"Yo you violatin right now"

"You got 5 seconds" She starts counting down.

"Why you always finding out something before I'm ready to tell you" I mumble.

"What? Speak up!"

"You remember when I told you my last relationship was in highschool, well th--"

"That's the girl you was with?"

"Yea, she's uh, expecting..." I trail off looking away from her.

"And? What that gotta do with you, I'm not seeing the correlation" I stay silent trying to think of the best possible way to tell her this shit.

"You just not gone say shit?"

"I don't know how to tell you" I sigh shaking my head.

"Just say it!" She yells shakily and I notice that tears have already slid down her cheeks and more waited at bay.

"It's my kid" I mumble letting her hands go.

"I knew it" She whispers closing her eyes as tears slid uncontrollably down her cheeks.

"I--"

"When did you cheat on me?" She questions wiping the tears from her eyes.

"After I seen you at ya dads I left went straight to the stripclub and got drunk as hell. She seen me, took me to the back, and the rest is a blur" I sigh.

"So that's why it took you hours to come back home" She chuckles  nodding her head.

"I didn't even know this shit was possible with that little bit of chance" I sigh running a hand down my face.