Chapter #1

ALIZEN's POV

Today Ben ( Benafsha) will leave us forever...huh she is getting married to Asad Bhai....my brother....that brother who leave the family for some stupid reasons....huh how can he did this to us....he leave mom - dad and me for that bastard ...Allah forgive me for using such word...but that man deserves it.....

Allah know what will happen with Ben...I really hope that Bhai will not hurt her ....

Mashallah! Its the first word that everyone utter after watching Ben in her bridal attire....she looks so beautiful in this golden lehnga.....this lehnga reminds me something.....yah this is the same that Ben look in a magazine.... She really wish to wear that.....

Bhai still remember it....?

Whatever ....what Bhai did was wrong and it will remain wrong .....

Quazi sahab arrived....and Ben was called ....she hold my hand tightly as if she is asking me to save her....but I m helpless..... I can't do anything......if we try to escape then they will kill us.....and our family....yah my Bhai will kill mom dad...and Ben's parents.....

And finally the nikah ceremony get completed and now Ben is MRS BENAFSHA ASAD KHAN.....

Bhai look at me and start chatting with me.....I m not at all interested...the only thing I said to him was that :-
" don't you dare to hurt her else I will shoot you Mr Asad khan"

Wow! My lil sister forgets her morals....Bhai taunts me

I m not your sister...you yourself break every knot with me and mom dad...I replied

You are always my sister my zini.....kiddo take care ....I always love you my sister.... He said

His statement make me emotional and I ran away .....I took my car keys and reached my home

I went to my room and all I did was crying....crying and crying......

PRECAP

MEETING WITH THE MONSTER.....

GUYS I M NOT A MUSLIM ...BUT I LIKE MUSLIM LOVE STORIES TOO....DONT BASH ME IF I DISAPPOINTED YOU ....AS I M TRYING TO GIVR MY 100%