She Should be Here

(Winter's P.O.V.)

It's been a week. A full week since Jess disappeared, since she left.
Tony has barely slept because he's been to busy trying to find her, Nat has been coming upstairs with red eyes from crying practically every morning. Everyone keeps to them selves especially Wanda. The last time she came out of her room she listened to Steve's mind and found that he was blaming himself for Jess  leaving, so she searched through everyone else and found that everyone was blaming themselves.

I know that my orders are not to look for her but we all need her. She knew how to comfort us all.

Fury has called for us yesterday and is ordering us back to New York for a debriefing, hoping that by taking us away from where we knew Jess from, he can lift our spirits, and get everyone past her. Me for the second time.

The morning after she had left Tony found her in an airport where a shooting took place. Technically he didn't technically see her but saw a girl throw a knife at the shooter with the aim and speed of a experienced killer. For a brief second in the security video of the shooting the girls hair changes from red to a brown-red mix. I'm sure Jess could have became a red head to hide herself from us.

My only guess to where she was going was to her parents grave, which is in Port Hope, where the plane she got on later was heading. But of course by the time I had thought of it and told someone we would have been to late to find her.

Our only idea to where she might be is at a dead Harry Gat's house. We had found Key Masters real name three days after she had left the video and drove away. She was smart and blacked out any information that gives us clue to where he lived, except the continent-Europe. Judging by where Jessica and I were kept its unlikely that he would have lived outside of Russia leaving 49 other countries in all of Europe.

Fury is no longer here. Even if we have all told him that we were not going back until we found her. So, he made Clint persuade us.

Clint was hurt that we didn't tell him right at the beginning. We only remembered to tell him 4 days after Jess disappeared. He would have came back to help search if he knew, and when he told Laura she sent him to be with us. But his way here Fury found and stopped him and gave him orders to 'bring them home.'

We are currently in the jet on our way back to New York.

The ride stays silent for almost a full three hours after take off, just barely half of the ride is over until Wanda breaks the silence.
"She knew what she was doing. Fury was either going to recruit her or arrest her. She didn't want to become an agent again and she didn't want to get arrested to she wiped her computers, got some fire arms and other weapons, basically deleted herself from any files she has, packed, left a good bye video instead of a note for us, made sure that Buck couldn't track her and follow her, then left while we were watching said video."
Natasha looks to Wanda and speaks up "But why the video and not a note?"
"I'm not sure. Sam?"
"So we could see the emotions she was going through. She didn't want to leave but it was in her best interest. She didn't want to make Buck The Soldier but to keep him from tracking her down she did. But why Bucky did she make Nat say that one word? The one that made you pass out,"
He means 'Sputnik' "we promised each other that we wouldn't say the words that made us pass out. Mine being the Soviet way of saying satellites and hers being авария or Crash. Hers was about crash because the day she came to us, there was a plane crash killing 89."
"So what? Your words both have something historical behind them?"
"Basically that's what it means Tony."
"Okay, how about the other words you have?"
"My command words?"
"Yah those things. Does she have them too?"
"Yah."
"What are they?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"So that if we do find her she can't just run. She had to escape them first."
"Makes sense." Taking a deep breath I glance around the jet. Nat and Clint are supposed to be piloting but have put it on auto-pilot so they can listen, and everyone else hasn't moved, except to get rid of cramps or shift allowing blood circulation that's been cut off from sitting for so long to restart, "her words all have something to do with her.
Det or five meaning when she was taken
"Рис or Rice her last name before being taken
"мечи or Swords- her choice weapon
"отец also meaning father being her first 'kill and retrieve' mission
"ребенок or child about the breeding thing-or so I think or when she was taken.
"пуля or bullet saying how her mom was killed
"Канада or Canada where she lived before being taken
"Серебряный or silver- who she became."
"Buck don't you have twelve words?"
"Yah why?"
"That's only eight. Does she have more?"
"No, they only gave her words that relate to her. Since she was young when they imputed the words she didn't get many."
"How young?"
"Just before the kill and retrieve mission that she killed her father on."
"So she was ten?"
"Yah. She was ten, she got taken from training early."
"Can you tell us what exactly happened?"