Ch.3

Previously
"Well the important thing is that you can fly but not yet ready to deliver don't worry we'll work on it"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To Hogwarts!

I woke up early getting ready for my first day at Hogwarts. "Smoky~ wake up buddy we have to get ready" he hoots getting up but fell back into my pillow,"you lazy butt fine but when you wake up and realize I'm not here anymore don't start crying to dad"

His eyes widen getting up flapping his wings rapidly to my shoulder,"that's better besides you can't start a new school year without taking a decent bath"

I walked over to the bathroom filling up the sink half way putting in some lavender scented hand soap. Smoky bounced onto the counter watching me do everything,"there's your bath and I'll start mine"

"Ahh~ I hope they have bathtubs at Hogwarts~" I slipped in the warm tub smoky hooting happily splashing the water causing a small mess around the sink,"smoky please don't make a mess I hate asking the house elves to clean" his head pops up some soap on his head tilting to the side he hoots then back to causing a mess,"you're such a child smoky" I sigh sinking in more to the water. A loud knock came from the door."who is it?"

"(Y/n) dear I'm sure you don't want to miss the train" I hear mums voice behind the door "but I just got in I couldn't have-OH MY GOD!" I rushed out drying myself and doing my daily morning routine. I rush down the stairs with my luggage thumping behind me each step I take,"(y/n) your breakfast is inside this box" "thank you Ahuva" I gave him a hug running out the door someone grabs the back of my collar shirt pulling me back inside the house. I turn around facing someone's chest,"don't you think you're forgetting someone?" I look up dad leaned on his left leg crossing his arms there on his shoulder was smoky all fluffed up meaning he was angry,"oh geez sorry","haha next time you'll spend a year without an owl also (m/n) and mark are in the car let's go"

We got to the train station mum was so happy she was literally running to platform 9 3/4,"mum slow down why are you so excited you're not the one who's going!" Dad chuckles carrying mark in his arms "every year packed with muggles","I couldn't agree more Molly" mum says scaring Mrs.Weasley they gave each other a hug Mrs.Weasley sees me engulfing me half to death"oh I haven't seen you in so long and is he mark oh he's adorable, and you (d/n) you look the same" "thank you Molly how are your kids"

Harry pops up around the corner with his luggage I wave getting his attention,"Harry!" I run over hugging him ,"(y/n) nice seeing you again do you know where's platform 9 3/4?""yeah it's right here"

One of Mrs.Weasleys' kids run through the wall between 9 and 10 Harry's face was shocked by how he didn't manage to crash,"crazy isn't it, let's go"

"(Y/n) who's your friend there?" Dad finally noticed Harry eyeing him"Dad this is Harry, Harry Potter I remember you say you knew his parents right?" "Harry? Haven't you grown make sure (y/n) doesn't burn anything at Hogwarts""DAD!"

He smiled hugging me "I was only joking partly and good luck....both of you" I went to mum giving a last hug going through the wall. The other side stood a large train Harry ran in almost crashing into me"better hurry" he nods.

We found an empty compartment claiming it as ours. I sat by the window harry doing the same on the other side."do you mind if I sit here all the other compartments are full" a boy with ginger red hair walks in asking, harry nodded letting him sit next to him. I petted smoky as he laid in my hands "anything off the trolley dears?" "No thanks, I'm set" the ginger pulled out what seemed to be a mutilated sandwich "We'll take a lot" Harry pulls out a stack of Galleons "I'll just have chocoballs please"

"Hey you didn't tell me your name I'm Ron Weasely" "nice to meet you I'm (y/n) (l/n)" his eyes widen "so do you have the scar too?" I nod showing him my scar," it's not much like Harry's" "not much?! You're famous just like him! Not to mention your dad is an awesome quidditch player!"

"Yes is aware of that thank you for noticing"Ron looks away apologizing talking with Harry again"excuse me have anyone of you seen a toad a boy named neville lost it-oh you're doing magic let's see it"

In the end Ron just failed at making his rat yellow."I don't believe that's magic" she sat next to me pointing her wand at harry "for example oculus reparo" she fixed Harry's cracked glasses  "holy cricket you're Harry Potter! And you're (Y/n) (L/n)! I'm Hermione Granger....and you are?" She faced Ron "Ron Weasely" "pleasure and you three better change into your robes we'll be arriving soon" she rushes out about to leave but turns back around to Ron,"you got dirt on your nose...did you know that?" I giggle as she leaves.

"She seems nice" I pet smoky Ron looked at me as if I was mental "sure, why not"

After switching we finally changed in our robes as the train stopped,"so exciting" smoky hoots on my shoulder ,"leave your luggage on the train it will be taken to school separately" jumping out of the train a loud voice boomed over us yelling,"first years! Over here follow me Hello there harry" "Hey hagrid" Harry smiled looking up at the very tall man,"wow...you're really tall for a person" he chuckled patting my head leading the way to what seemed to be an open lake.

"No more than four in a boat!" Me, Harry, and Ron walked into a boat Hermione letting herself on,"Hey Hermione" she smiled at me then looking out to the lake it's glass-like features was so breath taking that I almost missed the large castle. Some people gasped at it while others looked as if they'll throw up. A wide stone platform was in sight as we neared getting off. Hagrid lead up the stairs an old witch stood there with a stern face'I don't want to mess with her' "The first years, Professor McGonagall" her clam yet strong voice,"thank you, Hagrid. I'll take them from here".