t w e l v e

It had been a little over a month since the accident, and everything was finally getting back to normal. Jensen stopped treating Kasey like she could break at any second, which was relieving to her. 

Kasey's mom had stayed in town for a week or so just to make sure that she was going to be okay. Honestly, she wasn't used to the attention and special care, so everything was overwhelming to her. 

She was thankful that they were now a few hours away at a week long convention.

"I bet no one would miss us if we stayed up here just a little while longer," Jensen joked once Kasey walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a black lace top with a black leather skirt that stopped at the top of her thighs.

"Jensen," She said as she gave him a glare.

"You are stunning," He added as he watched her every move, admiring her.

"Well, thank you," She said as she stood on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his cheek. "We need to be heading downstairs."

"Yes ma'am," He said as he grabbed his phone and key card before holding the door open for her. She gladly walked through it as they made their way towards the elevator.

Stepping inside, it was only Kasey, Jensen, and one other man inside the elevator

Stepping inside, it was only Kasey, Jensen, and one other man inside the elevator. Kasey gave a friendly smile as they entered the elevator and she pressed the lobby floor button.

"I'd never let my girl leave looking like that, bro," The man spoke as the doors closed.

"Excuse me?" Jensen asked, turning to face the man.

"I mean, don't you think she looks kinda slutty?" He asked, no remorse showing on his face.

Kasey stood there speechless as the elevator beeped for each floor it passed.

"Don't you dare talk about or even look in her direction ever again," Jensen said as he stepped closer to the man. "Do you understand?"

Kasey grabbed Jensen by the arm to hold him back, but she knew she didn't stand a chance if the man tempted him.

Before the man could reply, the doors of the elevator opened and Kasey pulled at Jensen's arm to get him to exit. Jensen stood and stared down at the man for a few more seconds before finally turning and leaving the elevator.

"I'm sorry," Kasey apologized as they stepped into the hall and walked to the backstage room.

"Sorry for what?" Jensen asked genuinely.

"I didn't realize I looked-" She tried.

"You look amazing," Jensen complimented again. "That man was a pig,"

"I just didn't mean to put you in a situation like that," She continued.

"Honey," He said as they stepped backstage. "I will always take up for you,"