40.

Im sorry ☹️ for the wait, but steamy scene ahead (Kinda)

Recap:

Clover, Harry, tanner and Locke went to Olivia's burnt house to try and find something helpful, didn't find anything, but clover fell down a hill (hit her head) and found an ID badge, went back up the hill and Johnnys two men were there (not the two right hand men) and they threatened Harry and the squad and then clover fainted (head injury) now here we are:

Warm.

I felt warm, and protected and comfortable aside from the slight throbbing in my temple. I could hear muffled voices surrounding me, deep voices, the voices of men. I was laying down on a soft surface, it was warm and I think there was a blanket over me. The bed or couch was dipping down beside my knees meaning someone was sat on the edge.

I whimpered as I strained to push my eyes open. I felt all the voices in the room suddenly go hush before I felt two large hands cupping my face firmly.

"Clover? That's it, good girl. Open those eyes for me." I heard the unmistakable familiar husky voice of Harry and I felt myself surprised with the amount of concern that seemed to be imbedded into it. Concern for. . me? Little old me?

Pushing my eyes open slowly I squinted while my eyes refocused to find two worried green eyes watching me closely, Harry's face was so close to mine I could see every little stubble of hair growing above his lip. Harry's eyes looked concerned, but a part of them was still a little blank, a forced blank like he was trying to hide a certain emotion for my sake. . and then I noticed it, in the strain of his muscles, the tight clench of his jaw and the faintest furrow of his brows.

Rage.

He was furious.

At me?

I felt my breath hitch in my throat at our close proximity as my sleepy eyes peered into his intense green ones.

"Alright, alright kids, break it up."

I jerked beneath Harry my heart kicking up a notch at the sudden noise that had managed to startle me after my little escapade earlier. Harry eyes flashed dark and he turned to throw a menacing glare over his shoulder at a slightly guilty looking Tanner.

I slowly began pushing myself up but Harry literally didn't let me as his strong arm came around my back and practically scooped me up. I landed with a soft thump against his hard chest making me cheeks blush as I pushed away from him a little. I felt swamped in the big blanket that I gathered around me and quietly rested my head against Harry's arm.

"How're you feeling cuteness? Had a bit of a fall back there didn't you." Tanner moved forward to take a seat on the opposite couch, his voice was light but I could see the same simmering anger just beneath the surface.

I gulped.

Were they. . were they mad at me?

"I'm okay." I murmured. My voice was small and timid as I nosed further into Harry's bicep unconsciously. I felt nervous and slightly scared that they were all mad at me for going with them and messing everything up.

Locke then walked in carrying a tray with some mugs and a plate of something that he set down on the coffee table.

"Hello there sleepyhead, how're you feeling?" Locke asked with a bright grin directed at me making me smile at him.

"I'm good, I-I'm sorry for. . whatever that was, I didn't mean to." I apologised to everyone in the room my voice small and my eyes downcast.

I heard Harry's scoff before anyone else's exclamations of outrage.