Chapter 26

"Wait,  wait,  wait,  so you kick CJ out of here for trying to steal the wand and then you want to bring one of the most dangerous people from the isle instead?!" you said interrupting him

"Wait, wait, wait, so you kick CJ out of here for trying to steal the wand and then you want to bring one of the most dangerous people from the isle instead?!" you said interrupting him.

"My sister might've been dangerous, but Uma is way worse" Harry warned.

"No I don't mean bring her now or anytime soon" Ben clarified "But (F/n) is one of the reasons why Uma is against coming" Ben said and (F/n) nodded in approval.

"How doesn't she want to come to Auradon when she wants whe wand just to do that" you said confused.

"She wants the wand so she can set all the evil free and rule over Auradon, not come here willingly" (F/n) explained to you.

"Yes, so I thought if Uma and (F/n) would be on good terms again, then maybe she might consider it someday?" Ben said.

"Yes! That's a perfect plan, I miss her" Gil said jumping.

"I don't want to go back there" (F/n) shook her head "especially after what happened last time (Y/n) went to the Isle."

"I was alone, now we have Harry and Gil, no one will dare to hurt us" you said "Besides, if any of the pirates would like to come to leave the isle, we can give them the chance" you looked at Harry smiling and he smiled back.

"Yeah, it will be awesome! Everyone will be so happy to see you again" Gil said, which made (F/n) even more scared.

"(F/n), I'm not forcing you to anything, but it would mean a lot if you did this for me" Ben said kindly, fixing his jacket, and you put your hand on (F/n)'s shoulder.

"I'll...think about it" she mumbled.

"Thanks, you guys are the best" he said, giving each of you a last glance before rushing to Jane that was waving at him from a far. Probably they had to talk some things regarding the upcoming dance.

***

"I'm doomed" (F/n) said desperately, sitting at the table in your dorm and drinking a cup of tea "I really don't want to go, but I don't want to disappoint Ben either. I don't know what to do (Y/n)."

"I think we should go" you leaned against the table "it will benefit all of us, you'll put an end to your fear of Uma and her people, and according to Ben, they will slowly bring the pirate crew over to Auradon, which would make it seem more like...home, for Harry and Gil."