Farron's Watcher 18+ | Lightning (FFXIII) x AbyssWatcher!M!Reader

Alright, a Final Fantasy lemon as requested by Cybertron343

Before anyone asks why I'm bringing something from a completely different game, its because Farron, and the Abyss Watchers just fits well into the FFXIII universe. Most importantly, if you only came to bang Lightning, scroll way WAY down for that part.

If anyone of you played Dark Souls 3 (which I highly doubt), the Legion is from before they linked the First Flame. This means the factions associated with the Abyss Watchers are still with them. Basically before all the shit went down. Very hyped for Dark Souls Remastered.

Any questions about this story if it confuses you, ask them in a comment and I'll explain in great detail, since this fic IS following FFXIII's story.

Claire Farron, aka Lightning, belongs to Square Enix, while the Abyss Watchers belongs to From Software. Artwork does not belong to me.

Lastly, I highly recommend (Y/N)'s name to be a unique name. It'll feel somewhat more natural to read, considering it's Dark Souls.

20th May 2018 - 1k Reads.

21st September 2018 - 2k Reads.

25th December 2018 - 3k Reads

___________________

The Undead Legion of Farron, also known as the Abyss Watchers. An elite group of warriors, whose duty was to seek out any sign of the Abyss, fighting a constant war with its abominations. Although they meant the highest good, they were radical in practice. As the Abyss Watchers were known for razing down entire countries upon the slightest exposure to the corruption of the abyss. Their dedication to their duty was not one to be trifled with, as they will even take out each other should one of their own showed the smallest signs. Their pointed steel helm was a distinct symbol of the Legion, shirked as a sinister omen by the masses... at least... in their original home in the Kingdom of Lothric.

Their uniform being a black-dyed leather vest worn over chain mail along with the signature red cloak

Their uniform being a black-dyed leather vest worn over chain mail along with the signature red cloak. With iron kneecaps and a gauntlet fitted in their left hand, accustomed for their unpredictable fighting style.