Target 1 - Prologue

BEFORE WE START:

-I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. All rights go to their creator, Akira Amino.

-Gradual boyxboy/yaoi action. Don't like? Don't read!

-Adult!Arcobaleno.

-A little OOC so be warned :3

-There are some heavy themes, e.g. neglect, bullying and physical bullying. You have been warned.

Enjoy :)

--={&}=--

Walking through the swirling portal of pastel colours, Sawada Tsunayoshi soon found himself staring up at a light blue tinted sky with lilac clouds, dark green grass and lighter, mint coloured leaves on the milky brown tree trunks.

This was very different from the world he was accustomed to; the air was crisper and cleaner, almost like an addicting drug he wished to abuse while he had the chance.

The brunette smiled, taking a deep breath in and exhaling through his mouth. Wandering into a familiar clearing, the boy took an A4 sketch pad out of his backpack- what the teachers didn't know couldn't be taken away now, could it?

The clearing had a beautiful lake, with various types and colours of flowers and a gushing, clear blue waterfall leading down to the lake.

The clearing was surrounded by luscious trees of varying height, with the more looming, tall pine trees flared out through the forest a little ways away from the clearing while the smaller, stubby oak trees lined the lakeside and clearing.

Sketching the clearing with his pencil onto his sketch pad, he sat in serene silence with the wildlife surrounding him. The only noise present was the scratchy sound of graphite on paper. "Hey, isn't that dame-Tsuna!" He heard a voice behind him shout mockingly.

His body jolted, face paling in colour as he packed up his sketch pad and pencil in a rush. He snapped his head towards the new occupants of the clearing. A group of four boys, the ringleader cocky and arrogant looking down on the brunette.

Clasping his bag closed, Tsuna cautiously stood up and put his backpack onto his back while watching the four boys' movements. Beside each of them were their summons; the ring leader's summon was a thin creature with its ribs showing through the sickly skin, clawed feet and wings for arms. His head was that of a bird's, with purple feathers decorating its malnutritioned frame.

Summons ranged greatly in form- low-class summons were mostly animalistic, possibly taking forms of mythical creatures of folklore depending on the type of the summon. Middle-class summons were a mixture of animalistic/mythological forms and human forms.

Whether the middle-class summons had a human form or animal form, depended again on the type. For example, if the middle-class summon was a healer, then they would have a human body as opposed to a middle-class fighter which would most likely have an animal form but it's not rare to find middle-class fighters with a human form.

High-class summons were especially intriguing; they had two forms. High-class summons have a human form and animal form which they could freely switch between via transformation.

Most high-class summons were fighters- if you find a high-class healer type, then you would be in luck, as they can heal in their human form and fight in their animal form although they are rare. However, there is an even higher class of summons which did not fit in any particular category but known only by the name of the arcobaleno.