↳ 57. IRL

VALERIA AND JAMES LAUGHED loudly after the woman shared one of the funniest moments on set

VALERIA AND JAMES LAUGHED loudly after the woman shared one of the funniest moments on set. The adults were clutching their stomachs as the audience laughed along, finding the story too hilarious.

"You're telling me," James covered his mouth as he tried to refrain from laughing, "Chris ripped his pants while filming?"

"Yes!" she giggled, biting her lower lip as the woman next to her, Elizabeth Olsen laughed along.

"You've worked with him, Elizabeth, wouldn't he do dumb stuff like that?" James asked her as Valeria grinned.

"Honestly..." Elizabeth smiled and nodded, "Yes, you don't know how many times he broke his hammer on set."

"Don't even get me started on that!" Valeria chuckled as the women laughed lightly.

"Okay, alright. Back to Marvel movies," James tried to bring the women back to the conversation at hand. "Is it true that you, Valeria, make a special appearance in Thor: Ragnarok?"

Valeria chewed on her lower lip and looked at the audience with a light chuckle as they laughed, "Uh, well- you'll have to watch the movie to find out." she smirked, moving her eyebrows as the host in front of her groaned.

"Well, you all heard it here! Valeria Aries may or may not appear in Thor: Ragnarok! Yay!"

"It's not my fault I don't know what I can or cannot reveal! I don't need the Marvel snippers on my ass,"

"Oh yeah, they're scary." Elizabeth patted her knee as the audience erupted in laughter.

"Now ladies," James said, "I'd like to bring your attention to the table over there, and we have to go sit down there. So, c'mon," he stood up and walked towards a round table.

"Oh crap," Val said under her breath as herself and Elizabeth walked towards the table, taking a seat. Valeria and Elizabeth sat next to each other while James was sat across from them, an empty chair placed to his right. "Who's sitting there, James?" she pointed to the empty chair.

"I'm so glad you asked, Valeria." he grinned in a way that made the woman slightly uneasy. "Everyone, give it up for Tom Hiddleston!" James turned towards the curtains as her boyfriend walked out.

Elizabeth laughed as she stood up, Valeria slowly following afterwards as Tom started to hug everyone. "I cannot escape you, can I?" Val asked in a joking tone when it was finally her turn and hugged him tightly.

"Nope," he said into her ear before releasing her and taking his spot next to James.

She eyed the tabled filled with disgusting foods before making a face that made everyone laugh. "We are now going to play 'Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts', a game that I don't know why I continuously play." James told everyone.