Vengeance

I would take the life of the one that took mine. I actually wanted to give him a chance, to forgive him, but he didn't wanted to be forgiven. Instead he decided to be greedy and took the only thing that actually mattered to me. He took her..

So I don't really care anymore. No more second chance, no more forgiveness. The only person that was witness of my love is now laying in bed risking her life. So let's not be good then, let's go back to being evil.

"You found him?"-I ask one of my men.

"Yes, one of our sources told us where he is."-he says.

"Great then. Everybody get ready. We are going  to find his men and wipe out each and every one of them. No mercy!"-I say as they all go back to work and getting ready.

I wasn't going to forgive this. But the worst is that I feel like this is all my fault. If it wasn't for me then she would have been better, alive, safe. Somewhere far away from all this pain and evil.

My hands started shaking as I grabbed my gun. He snatched her away from me in the moment that mattered the most. He took her away from me after she cured me and made me a better person. She was all I had left and he hurt her too.

I felt so much pain, so much sadness in me. And she wasn't here to make me smile, to brighten up my day.

"Let's go!"-I say to my men and we all walk towards the cars.

I was going to hunt him down and kill him for everything that he had done...

After a very long way it seemed like we were finally in the place where my brother was.

I grab my shotgun and walk inside the building with all of my men. I knew that he was planning something because everything was quiet, but I also knew better. That's why I told my men to find all the other ways that could lead inside while I would make myself appear vulnerable.

"WATCH OUT!"-I hear someone scream and then gunshots started to come back and fourth.

In the middle of all that mess I was trying to get upstairs where I knew Angelo was waiting.

I run quickly without being noticed by shooting people that would come in my way. As I was putting some bullets inside my gun a man appears out of nowhere. Quickly I get my gun ready and shoot him in between his eyes.

There were many people on the stairs too. So that was his plan? To use his men as a shield and hope that they kill me? Well he is in for a surprise.

I get to the room where I hoped he was staying and open the door.

As I walk inside all I could see were mirrors. The only person I could see was myself. There were mirrors everywhere showing me different angles of myself as I was standing in the middle of the room.

"Angelo, it's time to pay for your sins."-I say trying to get his attention.

I hear a laugh and then a gunshot breaking one mirror.

"Funny that you mention it, because it is you who is paying for your sins today."-I hear his voice say.

"I will pay for my sins when the time comes. But today I'm here to take your head."-I say to him.

"Well your time has come dear brother. You have killed many people, have taken what is rightfully mine and most of all... you have murdered a poor, innocent girl like Aurora."-he says making me mad.

"YOU KILLED HER."-I say to him.

"Oh no brother.. it was you. She is dead because of you. You were the one hating her everyday, making her vulnerable, breaking her day after day. I just gave it a little push, that's all I did. You can't blame me for your doings dear brother."-he says in his calm voice.

I wanted to kill him with my bare hands.

"Look at that man in the mirror. That man killed all of his loved people."-he says laughing. He was insane!

"You know you are too confident now, but most of your men were out there trying to kill me.. and they are all dead. There is only one bullet to shoot you and I will make it count."-I say to him.

"Well then good luck because I have plenty of bullets I can use to kill you."-he says and starts shooting.

I run and try to hide after the mirrors. All of them were breaking one by one. I was distracting him. Turning his own, twisted game against him.

And as I planned he ran out of his bullets.

"I told you I was going to make it count."-I say showing myself to him. He was standing there, his green eyes looking directly at me. He looked so dark, so evil. Like a man without a soul.

"You can go ahead and take revenge Dario, I already took the one you love anyway."-he says smiling.

"No, you shot her. You see Angelo my dear, she isn't dead."-I say pointing the gun to his head.

He seemed surprised, but then brushes that off:"Yet."- he says and I pull the trigger.