Epilogue

5 years later:

"Why does Dan get to go then?" Ethan argued back.

"Because he's a big boy and he can take care of himself" his mother explained, exhausted "Now let me concentrate on Henry and you finish that darn food before I shove it down your throat"

"Language, Emma" Eva chided her friend while concentration on feeding the three-year-old grumpy pup in her lap.

"How come Luc's going then" Ethan countered, unlike his father, he always finds the perfect logical way to win an argument "He ain't no big boy" He shook his head dramatically.

"That's because Luc's too little to go a day without his mother and also because me and your grandmother are in no position to deal with the four of you at once. Stop arguing with your mother Ethan" his mother glared at him while his aunt laughed away.

"Ground him mommy" Henry yelled, excited.

"Stop acting like a baby" Eric said in his no-nonsense tone.

The two three-year olds spoke out together and then proceeded to look at each other from their respective mother's lap.

"Eric, Henry" Eva raised her voice "You don't say that to your elder brother. Am I making myself clear?"

Henry nodded and turned back to his food with a little pout.

"I'm sorry, Mother" Eric said solemnly.

"Eric stop copying your dad" Eva pulled his cheeks "Start acting your age will ya?"

"Ethan baby" Eva turned to the distressed boy "We will send you a lot of baby pictures okay? We'll be back in a day"

.

"Is it really important for me to sit next to Luc Dad?" Dan made a face at the sleeping bundle next to him "Why can't I sit with you and mom can take the back seat and be with her favorite kid"

"You are going to do the explaining thing because I'm tired" Eva told her husband before shutting her eyes.

Liam sighed "Daniel you need to start getting along with Lucian. He is your own brother. And your mother loves all of you equally. You know she does"

"No she doesn't" Dan complained "She doesn't have the time to love me anymore. When I go to Lay, I'm never coming back again. He loves me more than either of you" He folded his arms to his chest and looked out of the window.

"You want to live with the Vampires?" A smirk crossed his father face. He felt like he finally had the upper hand.

A moment passed before Daniel bit back with sarcasm "Well at least they love me"

"Fine" Liam took a deep breath "We know you're angry at us, and rightly so. We don't spend enough time with you. I and your mother will find a solution to that once we return. But you can't take your anger out on your brother. You love Eric so much, why can't you love Lucian the same?" he tried to reason.

"Because he's ugly" Daniel replied.

"You are being rude to your brother Dan" Eva raised her voice. She hated whatever phase her eldest son was going through. She understood him, but there was very little she could do to help him. The days when he had his mother's sole attention were gone but Daniel was so attached to his mother that he didn't take the change well.

"He's four months old mom" Dan said "He wouldn't mind me being rude to him"

.

"Behave" Eva turned to her husband while walking through the gallery of the hidden wing of the hospital "Tell him how happy you are for him" she told him in a harsh whisper hoping to get her point across without it reaching the children' ear.

"How can I be happy for him when he has what I've been craving for" he whispered back.

"Stop whining" she rolled her eyes "That's not something I can change. It's your fu*king chromosome. Maybe that's what the goddess wants"

"We can always try again" He suggested.

"No we can't" she glared at him "It's not there in your blood. You should have realized it by now. You have five boys in your house"

"But_"

"No buts, when you behave like this, I feel so bad for Luc" Eva said.

"What does that have to do with Luc? I love him. How does my wanting a_"

"No. End of discussion" She firmly replied.

"We are going to give it one last try" He then added a "Please" for extra effect.

"Are you excited?" Eva asked Dan, her hand firmly holding the door knob.

"Not really"

But his answer didn't really change anything. His mother went ahead and opened the door to the white hospital room.

.

"Ray, Jean" Eva shouted happily as soon as they came into view "Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys" She went ahead took the woman in a bear hug.

"Be careful. She hasn't recovered yet" Ray immediately said.

Eva glared at him "Your wife isn't made of glass. She wouldn't break if I touch her"

Ray laughed and wrapped his arms around her "Thanks for coming" He then turned to Liam "Hey man"

"You should see her" Jean said smiling from the bed.

"Oh yesssss" Eva walked towards the baby cot "Awww.....Liam come here. Look how pretty she is"

Her husband walked over to her with Lucian in his arm. They both peeked at the little cot with matching curiosity.

"There's my favorite boy" Ray pulled Dan with him towards the centre of everyone's attention.

"Look who's here to see you, Reanna" Ray said making space for Dan to look at the cot.

Daniel wasn't expecting to see much. He has seen enough babies to last a lifetime of horror. He just didn't want to disappoint his Lay. So he peeked over hesitantly.

What he saw made his eyes go round in amazement.

"I want her" he looked up at his mother "Mommy can we take her ho_"

Before he could finish his sentence, his father had already clamped his palm tightly over his mouth.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence son" His father warned, his eyes wide in panic while his wife burst out laughing.

***THE END***

*Takes a deep breath* This was my first story here and i finished it :D

I can't believe what an awesome journey this has been.

Thank you for giving My wolf loves you..... I don't a chance and sticking to it until the end :)

I'm just overwhelmed right now. Might add something more when i'm less jittery.

So, for now.....I love you guys so much <3 <3<3

____

Note:

Ray-Jean's story is called The Ten Dates.   

Dan-Reanna's story The Luna's Last Choice is complete now

Check them out in my profile :D

______