Found it

Warning: Some graphic scene at the very end, you can skip it if you are offended. 

(Samuel's POV)

We were back at end of entertainment room.

I kissed her. She was just lying like that emitting beautiful colors of passion. I would not be turning away from her for the third time. It was too much.

"Mmm... she murmured, her hands clutched my shirt with a vice grip.

"Open your lips," I whispered. She obeyed immediately. And, then I lost it all, it was possible that my whole sanity got possessed by the shadows lurking outside. I had her lips where I wanted them. I clasped her face in between my hands, making sure there was no space in between us. Her quickened breath matched my own. It was a hungry kiss, I was starving for her. I didn't need to breathe, all I wanted was more of this. I tilted her head to the side, my grip was firm, firmer than intended. But, I was helpless in wanting more, seeking more. I deepened the kiss. She didn't object, her hands moved over my clothes, seeking my naked skin. Her helpless whimpers fed my lust. Her colors were driving me over the edge, they were all over us, consuming us both. It was like I was surrounded by a haze of passion and I was drowning. I shivered when she bit my bottom lip, blood flowing to her mouth.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me!" she said, embarrassed. She tried to wipe away the traces of my blood, her fingers slid over it to erase the wetness.

"It's okay. You are a vampire. I know the feeling, Di. This is new to me, too. But, I like it. It's damn sexy when you bite me or drink from me."

"I never drank from you, I mean I did, apparently when I was dying," she corrected herself. "But, I wasn't conscious. And, then you were a vampire."

She didn't remember last night. Of course, not.

"What if I told you that you did?"

Why was I ruining the moment? Even as my hands pulled her to me, my lips seeking the warmth of that nectar once more, my brain was overworking. What if I told her, would it make it easier to find a solution to this loop? She was a clever woman. I needed some help here. I had no one else.

"But I didn't."

Ever the stubborn.

I sighed, it was very difficult to get off her and sit on the sofa. My body didn't want to be denied. I didn't care that she knew, that she could see. My pants felt too tight, my balls wanted release, a release that was less likely every passing minute now. And, Belle would be here in a while.

"Shoot, the shadows!" she said, trying to push my body down. "Didn't you see they were outside?" She was strong in her vampire form, stronger than me. Gravity did the rest and I was back to lying on top of her.

"Listen to me, it doesn't matter. I've lived through this three times in a row now. In about 10-15 minutes, Belle will be coming down the stairs to find me with the very intent to make a baby."

"You don't make sense. What?" she shouted and then clamped her hand over her mouth, still wary of the shadows.

I couldn't fault her. "Doesn't matter..Look."

She interrupted me. "You can't have a baby with her. This is not real, you said that to me. It is wrong. You may be changing things. Besides, I do not allow it!" That was where she had an issue with. She was hilarious. No objection to the fact that I'd lived through this thrice?

"You do not?" I smiled. I was flirting with her. It was novel to me. Vampires were direct in their affairs. Oriana had softened to the human way when she had started living with them. But women vamps, well...they were mostly vicious in bed, in what they wanted. They weren't like this. She was sweet trying to hide her true thoughts and emotions. She was always trying to get the upper hand like this was a zero-sum game. But, I liked the feeling of chasing, the anticipation of the conquest.