Chapter 2: What Do I Do?

Dedicated to luckyvirgo

I looked around, but what was I looking for? Then I spotted Sirius. What was he doing here? At the orphanage?

But this wasn't the orphanage. No. What was it?

All I could do was run to the black haired boy, reaching for his arm. "Sirius, what are you-?" I got interupted by a cold wind going through me.

I looked back up, to see Alex? Alex? How did Alex get here? What is going on? And why did he look so much older, only a bit.

He still had his jaw-length dirty blonde hair, and his soft blue eyes. And Sirius, Sirius looked older as well, more than sixteen years old.

"Olivia's in her place, James is with Lily, but I don't know about Remus and the others." He told Sirius.

He nodded, and looked around. "Why did we choose to be the one's out in the open?"

"No. I just didn't want Olivia getting hurt so early, not that she won't beat the bloody hell out of someone that tries." At that, Sirius chuckled.

"Aww, Alex, that's so sweet," I reached for his arm, but my hand went right through.

WHAT THE HECK?!

How did my hand go through his arm? How did I just touch all his insides? What is going on?!

I looked up again. "You really love her don't you?" Alex asked Sirius. Who does he love?

Sirius did something I've never seen him do. He tinted with red, and looked the other way.

"Yes, so what?" Sirius started to grin.

"'So what'? Really? Olivia's my family of course I would want to know if someone was in love with her,"

Someone is in love with me? Wait. It's Sirius, isn't it?

I hit my head with my fist. What's going on? I want to get out of here? But what is 'here'?

Suddenly, clouds of black came out of the dark night sky. What is that?!

"They came sooner than expected, now!" Alex pulled Sirius into an alley, where someone else was.

"Sirius! Alex! More came, Lily, Remus, and James are at it, though," It was a girl, the same age as Sirius and Alex.... whatever age they were.

I couldn't quite see her face, but she sounded familiar. She gave Sirius a peck on the lips, resting her forehead against his.

"Please, be safe, Lia. I love you,"

"I love you too," She shared a look with him, before smiling at Alex, and running to an area where the black clouds were.

Lia? Lia? But that's me, right? Then I realized, that girl was me. But older.

Sirius loves me? No he doesn't, he-

I yelped slightly as the scene shifted to another, taking me with it. When I looked back up, most people I knew were shooting spells, or getting hit by them.

I saw Roslin, Sean, Lily, James, Remus, Peter, Alice, Frank, Sirius, Alex, all of them. I even saw me. Or, older me.

"NOOOO!" I looked up, and saw Sirius swiftly push me to the ground, so hard that I slid near a gate.

When I looked back to Sirius, he was clutching his stomach. A shard of glass in his stomach.

He was bleeding iratically, everyone rushing to him. He fell to his knees, almost to the ground before older me went and caught him.

"Sirius, Sirius, I'm going to take it out okay," My vision became blurred, as tears clouded my eyes.

The older James began crying, myself trying to control it. "Pads, everything's going to be fine," His voice cracked at the end.

"Nothings working! Alex, Remus, anybody, help me!" Both me and myself was crying harshly, though the other me was having trouble breathing.

"Sirius? Sirius!"

"SIRIUS!" I shot straight up, rolling off of the bed. Hot tears were leaking from my eyes. Everything felt real.

The door swung open, revealing an agrivated Miss Hope. Oh, no.

She grabbed me off the floor by my arm, pulling harshly. I prepared for any kind of impact, and it did come.

She slapped me this time, so hard that I fell to the floor again. She kicked my side vaugly, multiple times, so hard then I began coughing up blood.

I never knew someone could kick so hard.

I couldn't get up. I was coughing so violently that I couldn't breath. I tried sitting up, but my side wouldn't allow it.

My cheek stung. My throat burned. Everything was disturbed. Mentally and physically.

I remembered I had packed my things earlier, already planning to leave. But where was I going to go?

I can't even breath properly and I expect myself to walk to wherever.

So I'll just layed there, with blood spilling from my mouth, my body numb. So numb.

I'm not going to cry.

Olivia Winters does NOT cry.

But she does....

_______________________

I should have warned you about that little ending... but what do you think Lia's gonna do?

And that little dream she had was a nightmare, not necessarily a Seer dream. Buh bye!!! Lovely readers!!!

VOTE IF YOU ENJOY