Chapter 24 No More Drama

Not Edited

Previously:

"Your carrying his pups aren't you?" he yelled.

"Your here to tell me what I can't have, what I've missed out on" he kept yelling, not giving me a chance to speak.

"No but-" he cut me of.

"Do you know what I Trenton Sander reject you Lana Black as my mate" my heart sank at his words, and I suddenly had trouble breathing as darkness illuminated my eyes and I made contact with the hard wood floor beneath me.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

"What did you do to her?!" I heard yelling. More importantly Jason yelling.

My eyes still felt droopy, so I made no effort to open them, my heart was still aching and I had a severe pain running through my lower abdomen.

"Lana, wake up please" I heard a voice whisper beside my ear. "Come on you have to get up" I flinched at the persons sincerity, it seemed like they actually cared about me.

I just couldn't pin point who's voice it was.

"Come on sweetie" she said again, this time giving my shoulders a light shake.

She was cut short when yelling came from a short distance away.

"I asked you what you did to her!" Jass yelled again, a crashing noise followed not long after.

"Your forgetting your in my territory, one wrong move and I could get my pack to rip you to shreds" Trent replied. His voice was as soft as silk, but my heart broke when I heard him speak.

"You don't trust your own abilities do you, getting your pack to rip me to shreds!" Jass retorted giving a soft growl.

I couldn't bare hearing them anymore, so I forced my eyes open.

Sat in front of me was the most beautiful lady I had ever seen, her short blond hair cascaded down to the top of her shoulder, she had icy blue eyes and her sharp features made her look even more flawless.

I remember seeing her on Aunt Jenna's ball.

I also remember aunt Jenna introducing her to me as Sophia Sanders, Trents mother.

Trent actually looked a lot like his mother except in a manlier more gruff way. I had never seem his father before so I can't say if he looks more like his mum or dad.

"Does it hurt?" she asked touching the bottom of my stomach. I winced from the sudden pain that coursed through me.

She quickly withdrew her hand from my stomach and stared at me intently.

"I'm sorry sweetie" she said to me solemnly looking down at the ground as though she was embarrassed about something.

To say I was confused, says the least, I felt lost and had no clue why I was hurting so much.

It felt like every single part of my body was getting sliced with a dagger.

I didn't want anyone to touch me, come near me or talk to me. I was still hurt over the rejection of my mate.

When I was little I had always thought of my mate being this handsome hunk which would ride away with me in the moonlight on a horse.

What did I get: a handsome hunk, who would rather trample me with a horse than ride with me.

"His father told him to leave the pack" she said tears brimming at the corner or her eyes. I could see she was holding them in with great difficulty.