e p i l o g u e

July 10, 2018 | 1:15 pm

ONE YEAR LATER

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"JUNGKOOK! We're all going to the theme park, want to join us?" Namjoon asked as he slung his arm around my shoulder, placing most of his weight on me causing for me to stumble a little bit. I chuckled and playfully smacked the tall boy.

"Get off of me, Joon. And hell yeah, i'm down to join you losers." I grinned as he playfully ruffled my hair.

"Atta boy! The boys are up front waiting for us so hurry up!" Namjoon exclaimed as he let go of me, running towards the car which was parked down the street from the coffee shop we were currently at.

"It's about time you guys came." Jimin dramatically sighed, his back pressed against the car.

"Well sorry I kept your tiny dick waiting." Namjoon said playfully as he walked over to the car, opening the drivers seat.

"My dick isn't tiny!" Jimin scoffed, rolling his eyes as he opened the passenger door.

"It kinda is." I said patting Jimin's shoulder with a small smirk tugging on my lips.

"Stop talking about dicks you fools. Get in, we don't want to be late." Jin said as he lightly pushed us into the car.

"Hey, where's Taehyung?" I asked as I looked around curiously.

"Right here!" I heard a voice exclaim. I looked out the opened window and saw the silver haired boy running towards us. "Thanks for ditching me Jungkook and Namjoon, it really does mean a lot."

"I thought you were right behind us!" I defended myself, putting my hand up in surrender as I moved over to make room for Taehyung to sit down in the backseat of the car.

"Anyways, you and Namjoon should've got this jelly filled donut! You guys are missing out." I watched as the boy ate his jelly filled donut. It actually kind of looked like he was making out with it, but who am I to judge?

"Yah! If you make a mess in my car then i'm kicking you out." Namjoon threatened as he started the vehicle and began to drive to our 20 minute trip to the theme park.

"Okay I won't make a mess, calm your tits." Taehyung mumbled as he licked some jelly off of his finger tips before turning towards me. "Jungkook, want a bite?" He brought the donut up to my mouth with his eyebrows raised slightly. I chuckled and nodded, leaning in slightly with my mouth open to take a bite.

"Mmm, yah! You're right this is so tasty!" I exclaimed with wide eyes. Taehyung nodded his head proudly as he then brought the donut over to Jimin who was currently seated beside me.

"Want some?"

"Duh, I was waiting for you to ask me." Jimin mumbled as he opened his mouth to take a bite out of the almost finished donut.

"Next time, make sure to buy this donut okay? It's really good." Taehyung said as he faced the front again, licking his lips to remove the crumbs from the donut.

"My grandma can drive faster than you, Joon." I groaned, tilting my head back slightly, resting it on the head board of the seat I was sitting on.

"Jungkook, if your grandma is faster at driving then I am then you should've invited her." Namjoon said sarcastically.

I laughed and shook my head. "I'm kidding!"

About twenty five minutes after of being cramped in the car, we finally arrived to the theme park. We all got out of the vehicle and stretched our legs and arms out. "We should've taken a bigger vehicle since our group is fairly large now that Jungkook is in it." Jin said as he was stretching his arms over his head.