Target 3 - Chains

After the display the day before, Reborn was even more drawn to the brunette than before. He now knew that the warmth and acceptance which the boy displayed wasn't a facade nor a mask- he does suppose that he should have guessed that from Tsuna's melbourn.

"Ah, Reborn!" He heard a familiar voice call. He spun around, not bothering to diminish the slight trace of happiness his eyes showed from seeing the brunette. "Did you eat my bento? Was it good?" The boy asked excitedly.

Indeed he did; in fact the ravenette had enjoyed the meal thoroughly. It was heavenly, certainly better than any five star meal he had ever eaten previously. He wondered how the brunette had learned to make such delicious meals in the first place, but that quickly turned to a wonder of the dish he had just eaten.

It looked unlike anything he had ever seen, most likely because the things humans eat in the Gia plane were probably very different to the things summons ate in Nerilia.

"It was delicious, thank you, Tsuna," Reborn replied truthfully. The brunette grinned brightly, which stirred an odd feeling of pride and contentness in the raven's chest. He dismissed it as his own melbourn reacting with the brunette's melbourn.

The two sat down in their usual spot, talking away. Reborn was surprised to learn that Tsuna had gone to an art school before going to Melbourn academy and that he knew many different forms of martial arts.

When questioned about why Tsuna didn't use his knowledge of martial arts to defend himself from the bullies, he shied away and answered, "I don't want to hurt them. Besides, if they knew I could defend myself, then they'd bring out their summons, and I definitely don't want to hurt any Nerilians."

Reborn thought about that for a second, cocking his head to the side and inspecting the brunette's expression. He sighed and curled his sideburn around his index finger, which seemed to catch the attention of the human boy in front of him. "How come your sideburns are curled all the time?" He asked before he could even respond.

Tsuna flushed immediately afterwards, cursing at himself in his head. Why did I ask that?! He complained to himself. Reborn smirked at the brunette's flushed expression and continued to curl the sideburn with his finger. "I suppose they have always been this way."

The brunette nodded and looked more at the man before remembering something, as suggested by the look he had worn soon afterwards. He shuffled through his belongings, pulling something out from his worn backpack.

"I wanted to say 'thank you' for saving me from that lightning class summon yesterday, so... here!" Tsuna explained, passing the man something he had fished out from his backpack. Reborn blinked, looked down at the object he had been given. It was another bento, with a picture placed atop the lid.

The paper looked slightly rough, though Reborn could not tell as the picture was laminated as suggested by the smooth, plastic-like texture and shininess of the surface, which would not be there otherwise. The picture drawn, was absolutely stunning.

The drawing was of Reborn's raven form, which towered over a human (clearly the brunette who had drawn it), as implied by the gravity-defying hair and features pulled onto the character.

The raven was heavily shaded, with only slight peaks of gray for differentiation of the feathers and particular strands which stood out. The eyes were sleek, almost half-lidded in appearance, with orbs of onyx, like refined black marbles shimmering in the light hazily. Like the real form, a miniature strip of taunting yellow surrounded the black marble snuggly.

Every line was precise, from the strands in the feathers to the texturing in the beak to the indentations in the feet; it was all there. The human boy- Tsuna -in the picture was reaching out to the feathers, much like the scene which had happened the day prior.