Dalek - V (Final)

Continue from Dalek - IV

---

"Why?" Lily stayed brave, taking a short step closer to the Dalek. "Why kill all those people?"

"I do not have to answer or listen to you."

"Why not?" The Dalek paused. "If you're going to kill me the least you can let me do to make you happy."

"Daleks don't feel happiness!"

"Let me finish!" And he did. "The least I can do . . is tell you a story." she smiled with her arms at her side. "I'm quite good at telling them. Just ask my sister." She thought of Rose and how devastated she'd be right now.

"No!" It yelled making Lily back up against the door. "I shall tell you one."

If it got some DNA from Lily it would have love to tell stories just like her.

"On Skaro there was one story we knew. The Little Lone Wolf." Lily swallowed as the name sounded familiar to her.

She decided keeping it busy with talking. If it was talking it wouldn't kill her. "Yeah?" she smiled. "What was it about?"

"Hope . . DALEKS DESPISE HOPE!"

-

Rose raced into the Doctor's arms the second she saw him. "Oh, Doctor! Lily-it . . it killed Lily!"

The Doctor held back tears as he held her tightly. "I know Rose. And I am so sorry."

When his eyes fixated on Adam his sorrow turned to anger. "You." he growled and gently pushed Rose into Goddards arms. "You were quick on your feet, leaving Lily behind."

"I'm not the one who sealed the vault!" Adam retorted.

All their bickering stopped as the TV screen flashed on displaying the Dalek and unharmed Lily.

"Lily!" Rose squealed in happiness. "Oh my God! You're okay!"

"Not for long." The Dalek stopped her. "Open the bulkhead or Lily Carter dies."

"Hey Doc." Lily called out to her Time Lord who was grinning from ear to ear. "You just can't get rid of me can yah?"

"I thought you were dead." He whispered.

"Till the end of time, right?" She joked earning a laugh from the Doctor.

"Open the bulkhead!"

"Don't do it!" she pleaded.

"What use are emotions if you will not save the woman you love?"

The Doctors hearts stopped. "I killed her once . ." He looked into Lily's eyes. "And I would never do it again." he pressed the enter key again unlocking the vault and letting Lily and the Dalek through.

Right when the screen went blank everyone was in a panic. "What do we do now, you bleeding heart. What the hell do we do?" Van Statten questioned.

"Kill it?" Adam suggested.

"None of the guns will work." Rose spoke.