Father's Day - I

Above is Lily and Pete's theme. "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman really explains them :(

As always please leave comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts <3

-

"Goodbye, my Cinderella

"Goodbye, my Cinderella."

- Pete Tyler

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

London, England
1987

This group of chapters will not have Rose in it

This group of chapters will not have Rose in it. I think it will run better that way :)
Some but not many chapters won't have Rose in it. Hope y'all are okay with that but she will be in some parts of this book. Any questions feel free to ask :)

-

Peter Alan Tyler, my stepdad. The only father figure I've ever known. The most wonderful man in the world. Born 15th September 1954. . .

"So, let me get this straight." The Doctor spoke. "You want to stay here in the TARDIS while me and Lily just travel alone?"

"Just for one trip!" Rose added, her legs swinging off her bed. "Hate to say it but how you handled your jealousy with Adam . ." She winced. "Did not turn out so good."

"I handled it quiet well, thank you very much!" The Doctor crossed his arms and sulked, leaning against the wall.

"Doctor. . ." Rose sighed. "When's the last time you've been in a relationship?"

A bit embarrassed, the Doctor shrugs. "Does that matter?"

"Oh God, Doctor." Rose groaned, rubbing her eyes, "You're hopeless." She looked to him. "Do you even want to be with Lily?"