TEN

"Macy open up the door!" She says but she has keys why is she bothering. I don't say anything and she goes away.

***
Next morning

I wake up to a loud sound in my room and it was an alarm. Why is there an alarm for 8:30? "Wake up, I volunteered you to a home," My mom walked in with a huge grin. Why is she so happy?

"um why?" I said as I'm getting up from bed. I look at my table and there was breakfast for me. "Because you're home all day and those lovely people need company," She comes close to me and kisses my forehead and tells me,"get ready, you have 20 minutes," And walked out

I get up but fail and fall onto the floor flat on my face and chest. "Fucking shit my boobs hurt!" I mutter I walk to the bathroom and tie my hair into a messy bun and brush my teeth.

"15 minutes!" Mom yells and I groan. Ethan later comes in the bathroom too. "Let me guess you also have to go to the retirement home?" He said in his sleepy voice and with his hair all messed up but still hot. I nod at him.

After getting ready quickly Ethan and I are in the car. We get in the car and I sit on the right side. There was a huge gap between Ethan and I but none of us filled the spot and just left it like that. We don't even talk about what happened between us. So much can happen, my mom will be so disappointed and Daniel will be shocked or something.

I start to fiddle my fingers around and they start to get sweaty. "Calm down," Ethan whispered at me and placed his hands onto my thigh and I just release a sharp breathe. I push away his hand and he just looks at me weird. I look out the window and see the trees passing by so quickly.

I really need a smoke right now.

"Macy, hello, you guys are here," My mom snaps her fingers getting me attention and I get off the car. "We will come pick you guys up later," She announced and left. Ethan was already walking towards the door and I catch up to him. "wait up, you are too fast for me," I said breathing heavily.

But he doesn't say anything and ignores me. "Are you okay?" I say as I am walking with him to the main doors. "Why did you do that in the car?" He said so mad but still kept walking but I stop him. "My mom was in the fucking car Ethan! What do you think she will say when she see's my step-brother touching my thighs? Or the fact that I was in the shower wit you? Let's not forget on how I fucking gave you a blow job and she almost caught us!"

"You know what fuck this, I'm out," He walked away from the doors and went his own way. "You know I'm fucking right," I mumble and walk in with a grin. "How may we help you?" The lady smiled at me but she seemed so tired and you can see the bags under here eyes.

"I came as a volunteer," I chirped and she says,"Your name?" "Macy Rey," I looked at my feet and she starts typing on her computer "Oh, here you are but it says someone else should be here with you, um Ethan Dolan?" She asked since clearly he wasn't here

***

After explaining and making an excuse that Ethan was sick, she shows me around. "You will be with Lena, she likes to talk a lot so if she starts to make you feel uncomfortable let me know and one more thing be careful on how you guys talk," She smiled at me and told me her room number and I walk over there.

I enter the room and it smells quite lovely for a retirement home, the air filled with a smell of fruits. She was there staring at the window with her head hung low in a wheel chair. "Hey Lena," I said trying to break the silence