aftermath 14

pic of johnny above ^^, please do listen to the song when mackenzie and johnny are hanging out.

chapter dedicated to: multistanheart
THIS BOOK GOT 3k READS TYSM TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME JUST TO READ THIS! remember, if you're feeling down, hit me up in that pm box, and also, i appreciate your existence!
but i'm sad to tell you, this book is ending in a few chapters 😭 don't worry, i'm writing more of mackenzie and johnny soon!! i might even make a Christmas book 😉

johnny POV:

Today is the day. The announcement of the anti-bullying campaign and the song. I hope we win, there's a massive amount of great prizes. It's also so we can teach everyone in school a lesson.

There's an assembly today to announce the winners.

"Grade 10, proceed to the gym, we will be announcing our winners of the anti-bullying campaign and song. Thanks for your cooperation." Mrs Jensen says through the PA system.

As soon as everyone arrives, Mrs Jensen begins to speak again.

"First off, the winners of the anti-bullying campaign. 3rd place, we have Hayden Summerall, Harvey Mills, Ruby Rose Turner, and Lauren Orlando, who was not able to make it today." Mrs Jensen says as their group runs over to her and take a picture.

I'm glad that Lauren got to be placed! I know she works hard in all she does.

"2nd place, Max Mills, Loren Gray, Dylan Conrique, and Dakota Lewis." She says as the group does the same as the last group did.

For some reason, I think we have no more hope, unless we're super lucky.

"And our 1st place winners! Annie LeBlanc, Jayden Bartels, Carson Lueders and Johnny Orlando! You receive the trophy!" She says, increasing the amount of excitement, she hands the trophy.

"Congratulations to all the winners! We even have one more!" She says

"Drum roll please," She says

"Johnny Orlando with his song, Everything! Now Johnny, you must present your song up here, in front." She says, increasing my nervousness since I'm not the best at singing, but I can say, I am pretty good.

I walk up to Mrs Jensen, taking a seat from the available chair. I remove my acoustic guitar out from its case.
I soon play the guitar.

I see your picture everyday and it hurts,
You settle for second, when I put you first
So girl pick your head up,
You deserve more than you know,
Believe when I tell you,
You're so beautiful

You deserve love,
The kind that everyone searches for
So what about us
I'll give you my heart and so much more,

Everything, I would give everything baby
Cause right now you're driving me crazy
Tell me you wanna be with me, oh yeah
You know you are one of a kind,
I just wanna make you mine,

I would give everything baby,
Everything, everything,
trust me

The song went on for the next minute, and some claps were were heard. As I go back to the crowd, Mark mutters something as I walk by him; "Everything, everything, trust me. No wait! He's a friend thief, pfft, was not singing that."