Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Teddy's POV

Shit, I can't go to sleep, I don't know why? I know I'm tired really tired, I keep on changing my position trying to make myself comfortable, but I just can't go to sleep.

I don't know were my teddy-bear is, yes I sleep with my teddy-bear, my father gave it to me when I was small and I loved it, it was the last thing my father gave me before he passed away, and I can't sleep without it.

I sigh, not wanting to remember the bad memories that I hate, I got off my bed and headed down stairs to get myself some warm milk.

.

I sat on the bench and looked around the kitchen, it wasn't that bad, it was nice and big.

This house used to belong to my uncle, yeah this is my uncles house but he and his wife died in a plane crash, nobody knew how the plane crashed, once they found the plane it was broken into pieces, can you believe it, a big plane turned into pieces, he said that my mother can take this house because he only had one sister and that's my mother-

"Ted!" My mother said, snapping my back to reality.

I jump and put my hand on my heart "Mother!!, you nearly gave me a heart attack"

"Sorry ted" she chuckled "I was calling you several times but you were not paying attention"

"Sorry, I was thinking" I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Why are you up? You have school tomorrow" she said, as she sat in a stool.

"I don't know, I can't go to sleep....... Mother, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes honey, you can ask me anything"

"How did you feel when father passed away?"

Her smile faded away and it was replaced with a frown, tears started to fill her eyes and she started to cry.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I said playing with my fingers, I could feel my chest tighten.

"No, it's okay" she wiped away her tear and took a deep breath "I was broken, I didn't know where to go? Your father was everything to me, he was my life, my mate, my lover" she cried harder, I walked up to her and hugged her tight, I hate it when my mother cries.

"Everybody died in our pack, we were the only ones alive, thanks to your father, I didn't know what to do, you were really small, you didn't even know how to walk" she smiled.

"I carried you and we went hunting for a pack, lots of packs thought that we were rogers, and they will attack us but eventually they will find out that we are just searching for a pack, after days of searching we finally found a pack, and they accepted us"

"How are you so strong, lots people die when they find out that there mates die?" I asked

"Before your father died he told me to be strong, and take good care of you and never let anything take me down and those words are the only words that are keeping me alive"

"Wow...... Why didn't you tell me these thing before?"

"Because you never asked me" she laughed.

"Come on, let's go back to sleep" she said and got up.

"Mother, I can't go to sleep, I know I'm tired but I just can't go to sleep"

She started to chuckle and I looked at her confused, why is my mother laughing?

"Mother, what is wrong?" I ask

"Nothing, I just knew this is going to happen to you"

"Really?"