{Part Seventeen} Shitshitshitshit

Bens POV

"Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God" I yell while digging through Eddies backpack and fanny pack his face is pale and sweaty, his breathing staggering and quickening by the minute. His inhaler is no where to be seen and his symptoms are getting worse by the second. A wave of energy rushes over me and I run over to where the other losers are waiting round the other side of the school. It's a bumpy journey, meant to be taken with extreme caution as there are loose bricks, stones and plants everywhere. As I bolt down the rough path, I remember the first time I met Eddie, in the barrens after just escaping the clutches of Henry Bowers. Soon after I met them, Eddie had a bad asthma attack and Bill rushed to the pharmacy to get a refill for his inhaler. It was my job to keep him alive, I talked to him and we bonded and eventually he calmed down. It was scary but after that we got really close, so in some ways, I'm glad Eddie almost died that day. Oh god I hope he's alright..

I see the losers in the distance, Stan and Mike sitting on the wall, Richie and Beverly and smoking and Bill is unlocking Silver his bike from the rack.

"Help! Help!" I pant using all my energy to get to them. "Eddie-asthma-floor-m-help-pump" I blurt out when I finally reach them, I can feel my muscles starting to ache already,

"Eddie had an asthma attack?!" Richie says putting out his 'cancer stick' and grabbing his bag,

"Where?? Quick lets go guys!" Beverly shouts grabbing her bag as well while throwing her cigarette away.

"Shitshitshitshit" Stan shouts grabbing Bills hand and running in the direction of where Ben came from, "Come on guys!" He yells while the others (+Bill) just stare in confusion at their two intertwined hands.

"Guys GO GO GO" Mike yells checking everyones ready to run, but notices Richie's gone. "Where's Richie??? Oh forget him GO"

I take a deep breath and start to run, leading the way for the others.

Shit.

Richies POV

I don't care that I left all of the others, I don't care that I'm panting out of breath, all I care about is Eddie. Oh god Eddie. I see him lying there on the ground wheezing and I push myself that little bit more to reach him quicker, a little too quick if I'm honest as a stone on the ground sends me flying onto the concrete, my leg aches and as I pull myself up and I looks down to see blood everywhere, my legs and arms grazed in every spot possible. I don't care though, I need to help Eddie. I limp over there as quick as I can un-zipping my bag while running and pulling out the spare inhaler I take everywhere with me.

"R-r-ichie" Eddie says before bursting into a coughing fit.

"Eddie, Eddie breath!" I shove the inhaler into his mouth and trigger it a few times. It seemed to do the job as Eddies breathing rate starts to go down, he bursts out crying and I pull him it to a tight hug, his tears make my shirt wet but I don't stop holding him until I hear the losers calling in the background.

"I'm sorry Richie" he says taking sharp breaths between each word, I pull him tight again, it just feels... so right.. to be holding him.

"Eddie!" Ben calls "Thank GOD you're okay! I didn't know what to do I'm sorry your inhalerI couldn't find it and I left you I'm so sorry" Ben spits out on the verge of tears and stands awkwardly beside us for a few seconds waiting for Eddies reply.

"Ben, it's alright," Eddie breaths out.

"Oh thank god" Ben sighs and joins out hug beckoning the others to join as well, they do and everyone clutches me and Eddie, glad he's okay, glad we all are.