Jungkook

I stared at myself in the mirror as the dress flowed down my body. It wasn't my style. My sister was helping me tighten the dress which was cutting off the circulation of trying to breath.

"Finished! You look perfect", she squealed.

"Nita, do you think I'm doing the right thing?", I asked her.

"Of course you are. Mother needs help and the only way of helping her is marrying this guy. He has money. This is the only way she can finally get her medicine. Don't worry about it", she smiled and put the jewelry box away.

"Wait!...give me the necklace", I said.

"You sure? If Mark sees it, he'll get mad", she said.

"I don't care. I'm marrying him. He'll have to deal with it", I said and put the necklace on.

My sister made sure my dress was fine. Check if there were any stains or if it was torn. While doing that, I wondered what he's doing right now. The look on his face when I told him I'm getting married.

"Nita, do you know if Jungkook is here?", I asked her.

"Why are you asking? Just forget about him. He's of no use. I'm only saying this because you're my sister and I love you. He won't be able to provide for you or your family. He's a nobody. Mark is who you really need in your life", she said.

"Jungkook is not a nobody. He took care of me", I said.

"No he didn't. He used you. All he wants is s-"

"Don't even finish that sentence", I said.

There was a knock on the door, revealing my dad who was in his tux.

"Wow, look at you two. (Y/n), you look so beautiful. Your mom would be so proud", he smiled and held my hands.

I kept my eyes on the floor. I wanted to say something but I felt like once I open my mouth I wasn't gonna be able to stop talking so I kept my mouth shut.

I looked my arm around my dad's and made our way down the aisle. I looked around but didn't see Jungkook, though his friends are here. Jin is the one I'm closest to.

I looked ahead and saw Mark waiting for me at the end of the aisle. He looked very handsome but I don't feel anything. My dad let go of my arm and sat down on his seat. As I stood in front of Mark, his face showed he was a little upset because of the necklace I was wearing.

"Do you, Mark, take (y/n) to be your wife?"

"I do", Mark smiled.

"Do you, (y/n), take Mark to be your husband?"

"..I..", I hesitated and looked over at the people who were sitting down on the chairs.

My father and sister kept nodding. Do I go against my family or save my mother's life by marrying Mark?

"(Y/n)..this is the time where you say 'I do'", Mark said.

"I.....I don't....I have to go..", I walked down the aisle again towards the exit as I heard gasps and whispers.

Mark ran after me and grabbed my wrist to turn me around.

"We made a deal (y/n). No marriage, no medicine for your mother", he said

I pulled my wrist away and ran off. I knew where Jungkook would be at this time. Every time he's upset, he goes to our spot and think about stuff that's bothering him.

I was kinda struggling since the dress was heavy and I had troubling breathing from how tight my sister tied it. I looked over the cliff to see Jungkook sitting on the sand of the beach. I took of my heels and walked over to him.

"Jungkook", I said breathlessly.

He quickly stood up and turned towards me. I thought he would be happy but the frown on his face showed otherwise.

"What are you doing here? Came here to rub it in? Why don't you go back with your husband? He's probably waiting for you", he muttered.

"I love you. I couldn't marry him. The only reason why I had to marry him is because he said he would help me get free medicine for my mom. She's really sick. I really want to help my mom but...I love you. I don't care what other people think about you. I just love you", I said breathlessly.

"Your mom is sick? Why didn't you tell me?", he asked.

"My dad told me not to tell anyone. I should've told you. I'm sorry", I said as I looked down.

He walked towards me and put his hand under my chin so I could be looking at him.

"If that's the reason why you had to marry him, then marry him", he said.

My eyes widened and I pushed his hand away.

"What are you saying? I don't love him. I can't marry him", I said.

"I know. I believe you. But your family is right. I can't provide for you. I can't help you. I don't get paid as much as him and he was born in a rich family. Think about your mom. Do this for her. I'll always love you and I know you'll always love me. But if you choose me, your mother will die if she doesn't get the treatment she needs. If you choose me, I'll have no choice but to lose all contact with you. Family comes first", he said.

Even though I really want to be with him, he's right. I'm being selfish. I couldn't hold back my tears. He wiped the tears away and smiled as he saw the necklace he gave me.

"You'll always have a piece of me", he said.

I went back to Mark's house and apologized to him. We continued with the wedding and I could see Jungkook from afar. Did I make the right decision?
______________________________

I'm back with Book 3!