Chapter 13

Lucas POV
She can never listen. I'm starting to think that she doesn't give a single fuck about me. Tonight we had a BIG argument. Not like a argument where you can just be like "whatever". Like a argument where it got to the point where I️ started breaking stuff and had to leave the house just to get away from her.

I️ got in my car and left. I️ didn't know where I was going, where I️ was, I️ just left. I️ stopped in the middle of the road. There was nobody really driving around so I️ didn't care. The thought of her possibly not loving me anymore kept crossing my mind. I️ put my head on the steering wheel and so tears started to drip down from my face. I️ honestly don't know what I️ would do with out that girl. I️ love her way too much.

I️ started the car back up and began to head to near by bar. I️ just needed to get this weight lifted off my shoulders.

...........

Y/n POV

It's late and Lucas still haven't came back home. He left after that big argument we had. I️m starting to get a little worried. He left a couple of hours ago. I️m up all night waiting for him to come back. I'm just going to go to sleep and hopefully he is back by the morning.
........
3:27
I️ was woke my a noise coming from downstairs. I️ hopped out of bed to go see what is was. As I️ head down the stairs, I️ come to see drunk Lucas with a bottle a Hennessy in his hand. I️ rush over to him.

"Lucas, the fuck are you doing,"I️ said yelling, holding on to him to help him catch his balance."give me the bottle." I️ try to take the bottle away from him.

"No,mooovvvee" he slurred our his words,putting the bottle up in the air so I️ can't reach it.

"You are drunk and you need to stop drinking!"

"I️ don't need to do shit! I️ do what the fuck I️ want!"

I️ pull is arm down with all the force that I️ have. Since he's 10x stronger than me he still has his arm up. Now I'm starting to get mad. I️ star jumping up and down, pulling his arm down at the same time. I️ finally get the bottle. I️ walk outside and throw the bottle onto the concrete ground. Breaking into pieces and the liquid splattering everywhere.

I️ walk back in the house heading upstairs until I️ feel him roughly grab my arm, pulling me back.

"What the hell is your problem!? Fucking dumbass!" He yelled.

" Nahhhhh dude, you the one that got the fucking problem! We get into a argument and you think that's it's fine to go out and get drunk, the come home thinking everything is going to be fucking peaches and cream Lucas! You swear you can control me and tell me what the fuck to do, where the fuck to go, and when to go!" I️ said flaring my arms into the air.

"You know what, Lucas? When you get your shit together come holla at me." I️ went upstairs packing a bag.

I️ came back downstairs grabbing the car keys and heading towards the door before he could say anything to me. When I️ got in the car, I️ say and thought about what happened. After I️ was finished, I️ started the ignition at started to drive.

I️ was going to a hotel for awhile. I️ just didn't want to be in the same atmosphere as him. When I️ got to the hotel I️ walked up to the front desk.

"Hi, Welcome to Comfort Inn. How may I️ help y-" she looked up and her face was filled with shock.

"You're the missing girl from the news!" She yelled.