twenty two

chapter twenty two

"So Byun what are we gonna start off with?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun as they both stood a few meters away from the gray entrance gates, looking around at all the rides that they could adventure on.

"Hm, how about that big rollercoaster over there." Baekhyun answered pointing at the massive rollercoaster that looked like a large amount of people could vomit from. Chanyeol gulped loudly.

"Uh.. s-sure if y-you want." Chanyeol stuttered out due to him being terrified of going on the massive railed-way ride that had many upside down turns that could kill.

"Great!" Baekhyun exclaimed, clasping his hands together. Baekhyun suddenly took Chanyeol's hand and intertwined it with his own and began running off towards the ride that Chanyeol was severely dreading.

Baekhyun's features had curved upwards expressing a smile that makes Chanyeol's heart race way too often. Chanyeol admired the amazing smile that was spread wholeheartedly across Baekhyun's face. The way Baekhyun's eyes scrunched from the smile made Chanyeol let out a wide smile and a giggle while he was looked at the beautiful angel in front of him.

Baekhyun had stopped his feet (while Chanyeol bumped into him) as he reached the line-up for the rollercoaster. There was many people that wanted to ride the rollercoaster so the line was a decent size.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stayed in line watching as the ride went round and round and as people came off looking extremely unwell. Chanyeol just froze as he watched people come off, he was scared— no, he was fucking terrified and Baekhyun could sense it.

"Hey hubby it's okay you're not gonna die." Baekhyun said with a laugh at the end while he rubbed Chanyeol's back in a soothing formation. Chanyeol just looked at him with a 'are-you-fucking-serious' look but then spoke.

"Wait hubby?" Chanyeol asked as confusion took over him making him pull a weird 'what-the-fuck' face. 

"Uhh.." Baekhyun said as he slowly removed his hand from Chanyeol's back and turned around, hand in a fist form contemplating everything. "I-I s-said n-nothing." Baekhyun finally let out as he spun around with a fake as fuck laugh resulting in him being really awkward.

The two stayed quite in line, Baekhyun contemplating everything and Chanyeol questioning Baekhyun's words. It had finally become their turn to enter the ride. The two boys were instructed to go to the first carriage on the ride. Chanyeol stood frozen as he heard those words. 

"Sir, please move to your selected carriage." The woman that was telling everyone where to go said. "Come on Channie it wont be that bad." Baekhyun reassured Chanyeol.

"Not that bad?! We are at the front! I'm actually going to shit myself in public, I'm going to—" Chanyeol was cut off from his breakdown when Baekhyun placed his lips on Chanyeol's.

"Calm down." Baekhyun said rubbing Chanyeol back once again, this was a thing Chanyeol honestly really enjoyed. Baekhyun gave him another little peck on the lips, "It's going to be fine."

There was screams from the line for the ride with people filming the two males that were making a cute scene and people yelling 'chanbaek', mostly girls. And you bet your ass that all this was going to be uploaded to the 'Chanbaek Blog'.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun started blushing as they heard 'chanbaek' being screamed from people in the line. The two boys completely forgot about Chanyeol being afraid and quickly ran to the first carriage on the ride to hide from everyone.

"Holy shit." They both said as they were breathing heavily scared about those people who knew them. "I hate when people recognize me in public." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol let out an out of breath "same".

A lady came and strapped the two into their seats making sure they were secure. "Were those people shouting your names?" She asked with a slight chuckle. Baekhyun and Chanyeol blushed and just replied with a shy, "yes". The woman finished strapping them in and left the two with a smirk spread across her face like she was enjoying seeing the two males like that.

The man on the speaker set for the ride started speaking once everyone was settled in their seats, "Ladies and gentlemen are you ready?" The people on the ride screamed, including Baekhyun but Chanyeol was just holding onto the handle bar for his dear life. "Then lets gooo." The man said extending the 'go'.

The ride suddenly started moving slowly up a steep angle. Once reaching the top the carriages rushed down the rails leaving everyone screaming, most screaming of excitement and some screaming of pure fear, like Chanyeol.

The ride went in loops and circles, it was pretty fast and Chanyeol felt like dying at that moment. He couldn't even gaze at Baekhyun at this point he was just literally dead, his head down waiting for vomit to eject from his mouth.

The ride finally came to an end with Baekhyun screaming the whole time with his hands swaying in the air as Chanyeol was next to him dying and regretting all life choices. Once the ride stopped Chanyeol wobbled off while an excited Baekhyun jumped off like he just woke up from a nap and he was refreshed and dazzled.

"How? Just how?" Chanyeol asked.

"How what dead person?" Baekhyun asked with a giggle as they walked off the platform of the ride, onto the grassland.

"How did you not want to vomit during that? You looked like you do this on the daily!" Chanyeol expressed to Baekhyun and Baekhyun just laughed at the extra boy.

"Honey bun I'm not like you, I love these things." Baekhyun said in a teasing voice as he gave a peck to Chanyeol's cheek.

"hmpf", was all that came out of Chanyeol's mouth as they walked over to a bench to take a seat and for Chanyeol to calm his stomach.

Chanyeol grabbed out a water bottle and started taking large gulps from it due to his mouth being extremely dry. Chanyeol placed the water bottle back in his bag as Baekhyun spoke.

"Where to next my man?" Baekhyun asked in a happy voice as he turned to look at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just looked around the fair and spotted an area that could give an interesting feel to this date. 

"How about over there my little Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said as he pointing to the section he was thinking about this entire time, the section that can make Chanyeol a protective type.

Baekhyun just gulped.

"t-the h-horror s-s-section?"

_

ayo ayo my ass is cutting it short again hAH SUFFER 

but you know i love yall so ill try update earlier than usual :)

nospelcheckbye