•THIRTY-ONE•KHENE•

I shifted on where I was lying down and I was blinded by the light which the first thing I saw when I open my eyes.

I look beside me to see Giovanni who was talking to the doctor, He nodded at the doctor who left—Where's Damon?

"Yes, Thank you so much, Doctor."

Giovanni said as the doctor left—He turn around to face me and have this pleasant smile on his face.

"Congratulations Khene, You're two weeks pregnant. My brother has been hitting you too fast, Eh?"

I gasped by that announcement—Me? Pregnant? How is that possible?

"Well—Let's say that you are intersex, You have the organ of the male on the outside but inside—You have a functioning Uterus, Ovary and other female organs that is possible for carrying a child."

He said with a smirk—fetching me a cup of water before passing it to me. I was surprised by that proclamation. How? How is that possible for me to—?

"Me—Me?! Having a baby?!"

I was so bedazzled from the moment that I didn't realize that I was feeling my tummy—There's a living person inside me—and soon, my tummy will be bloated.

"O-Oh wow.."

Tears start to fall from my eyes—I never feel so overwhelmed. Giovanni sat beside me as he look down at me with a smile.

I gasped when the door suddenly open with a harsh sound—Revealing Damon who was staring darkly at us—especially Giovanni.

"Fuck you Giovanni! I told you not to come near on my mate!"

Damon attack Giovanni as he started to throw strong punches—But Giovanni was stronger than him that he avoided every punch that Damon throw at him.

"Fuck off! I help him because he fainted so I rush him to the hospital!"

Giovanni growled as he push his brother on the floor—Damon glare at him before he gaze at me—standing up and pulling me to him with a tight grip on my wrist.

"AH!"

I gasp—Giovanni instantly step forward as he tried to stop his younger brother.

"You Little Rascal! You're Hurting Him!"

Giovanni growl at him as Damon stare at him with a harsh look.

"Shut the fuck up! Why don't you fucking find your missing mate rather than coming near to mine? Pathetic Bastard!"

Damon said harshly—I can sense that Giovanni was offended as he back away from us.

"Okay then, Fine, Take care of Khene or you will regret it later."

Giovanni mumble as he disappeared in front of us—I was too startled to say a word.

Damon walk us out of the hospital as he carry me over—putting me on the passenger seat and attaching a seatbelt on me before he sat on the driver seat and drive us off.

"You dare to disobey me from meeting that scum, Let's see how you can take your punishment later."

He whispered in my ear before he drive us over the city into his private house.

I was terrified of what awaits on me.

THIRTY-ONE