Chapter 24: Part 1

Tatiana

I honestly found the whole process stressful. Instead of finding it relaxing like most girls would, I absolutely found it torture.

At first it was tolerable, but then Anya brought women from a salon that did home service and started threading my brows, waxing my upper lip, placing a nose pore tape, waxing my legs, underarms and even down there. Which I fought so hard to stop but Anya was like a woman on a mission.

After seven painful hours, I was literally glowing. Glowing Red from the pain.

"Are we almost done yet?" I asked tired.

"Not really.. the stylist is on his way though, together hair and make up team" Anya added, not looking up from her phone.

A few minutes have passed and a knock on the door caught both of our attention.

"Come in Lorenzo!!" Anya shouted excitedly.

A bald man with an all black outfit strutted his way in. When I said strutted, I mean strutted.

"Yes, it is I, Lorenzo at your service" he bowed dramatically as I suppressed the groan that's threatening to come out.

Anya and Lorenzo both did the girly kiss on the cheeks without really touching each other.

"Lorenzo, this is Tatiana, Tatiana, this is Lorenzo, our Stylist" Anya explained.

Lorenzo made his way and circled me like a predator would.

"Very beautiful hija. Nice curves and beautiful hair" he examined as he caught strands of my hair and glided his hands through it.

I resisted to roll my eyes and counted internally to calm myself down. I'd rather train in the battlefield that go through this again.

"Come come! I know the perfect look!" Lorenzo stated.

They set up their materials and made me sit on the rotating high chair. Lorenzo started with my makeup while his two assistants started on with curling my hair.

I honestly felt like I was in the Princess Diaries movies. Except that they didn't provide cucumbers and I'm no princess.

I think an hour or two have passed and Lorenzo was almost done. I noticed Anya coming into the room with a big box in hand. She laid it out in the bed and let out a very girly squeal as she opened the box.

"Oh my gosh!!! De Marco did a fantastic job!"

As I was about to stand up, Anya hurriedly pulled me up and lead me towards the bathroom.

"Here!" She placed the dress carefully onto my hands. "There's also a new set of underwear on the bag near the sink" she winked as she shut the door on my face.

I carefully placed the bluish-black dress on the rack and went towards the sink to get the underwear.
I didn't know I have to have new underwear for balls like this. The pair I had on was plain and simple, it's not as if I would be parading myself in undies.

When I opened the paperbag, boy did I just realize what that wink meant. Inside the bag were the skimpiest, sluttiest underw- no, lingerie I have ever seen in my life.

Don't get me wrong, I own a pair or three of lingerie but I still choose ones that provide decent coverage.
The material was made out of lace and straps that seem very confusing to wear. And the bra? just a set of pads that are like taped on or strapped on? I was seriously confused.

Without further choice, I stripped out of my bathrobe and underwear and wore the barely-there panties. Next is the black butterfly shaped bra which I managed to tape onto my boobs and strapped it up, causing my breast to push up even more. I honestly felt very slutty yet sexy at the same time.