Authors Note

****EXPIRED****

PLEASE READ THE FULL NOTE!

Ok so I've been thinking and I mentioned at the end of the last chapter, that if you all really wanted to know who I pictured playing Charlie, that I would consider telling you. I've got mixed opinions in the comments and the DM's. So here's what I'm going to do. In a few minutes, I will be posting a picture of who I imagine to play Charlie on my Instagram. I will explain why she's my choice in the caption. If you do not want to know. DO NOT. I repeat DO NOT. Get on my IG for 24hrs. That's how long I will leave the pic up. At the end of the 24hrs the pic comes down and we go back to imagining whoever you want. The last thing I want to do is ruin anyone's idea of what Charlie looks like, but I gotta give the people what they want. I am so sorry if you see it by accident. On the bright side I will be posting a new chapter on Thursday!! I hope you're ready for what's coming >:)

My IG: @Marcel_Styles23

Thank you so much for the reads/votes/comments (good and bad haha) I'm sorry it took me so long to give in. I love you guys for supporting this book. I ask that you refrain from posting the persons name in the comments. So those who are opting out of knowing will not be upset :)