Target 4 - Questions

After comforting the brunette, along with some should-be-awkward-but-isn't conversations they parted ways once again. Reborn sighed as he walked into the house he shared with his friends, looking at the laminated drawing which was nestled comfortably in his hand.

"Reborn, kora? You're finally back, kora!" A blonde male said, grinning cheekily at the raven. The man from the night before, who has long braided hair, came through from the kitchen and smiled at the raven. "Where were you, Reborn?" He asked.

Reborn sighed and looked down at the picture before shaking his head. "Places," he answered vaguely, closing off from the other occupants of the house like he usually did. The blonde frowned before pushing his cheeks in with his curled fists, making it look like he was pouting.

"Come on, Reborn, kora! Is it that boy you were talking about yesterday, kora?" He asked curiously, grinning when the dark-haired man glared at him- it was a clear sign that he was right. The male sporting a long braid smiled, his red clothing swishing behind him.

Whether it was from the mention of the mysterious boy Reborn was meeting up with these days, or the interaction between the blonde and raven was up to speculation. "I would like to see who has caught your attention lately. And, of course, the one who had called your other form beautiful," the man stated.

Reborn huffed, walking over to the kitchen, grabbing a magnet and sticking the laminated drawing onto the fridge and continued to stare at it for a second before emerging from the kitchen to see that another person had joined the two others.

Next to the blonde, was a woman with dark indigo coloured hair. "You're back, Reborn?" She asked, quirking a brow. The raven nodded, leaning against the door frame casually. "Why don't you bring this guy over? He has to be interesting to keep your attention for this long," she said, throwing the fact out as if it were obvious.

"Yeah, Reborn, kora!" The blonde chuckled before he was hit in the head by the woman.

"Shut up Colonnello!" She growled. The blonde, Colonnello, pouted before turning to the ruthless bluette next to him. "That hurt, Lal, kora!" He whined. The woman, Lal, scowled at the sentence and rolled her eyes.

"It was supposed to! Anyway, bring him over tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see him," she finished before leaving the three, making the man wearing red chuckle. Reborn huffed and folded his arms, measuring out the pros and cons of Tsuna meeting his friends.

It was a tough decision; the brunette didn't seem like the social butterfly type, if the shyness and distinct lack of human interaction implied anything, and his friends were quite the rowdy bunch. They could scare him off.

Like a small animal, Reborn found himself thinking, before shaking the thought away and frowning slightly. It would do the brunette good to meet more people, and considering how pure and strong his melbourn is no doubt the others would take an interest in him.

Though, it might be best if he didn't bring him- Reborn certainly did not want Tsuna to become a test subject for Verde because of his melbourn. Speaking of which, they hadn't felt a melbourn this strong ever, even hers wasn't this strong nor pure.

"So, will you bring him Reborn?" The man with the braided hair asked. The raven curled his sideburn around his index finger, almost as if on reflex and sighed again though more deeply this time. "Maybe, Fon. Maybe."

The man, Fon, decided that it was a satisfactory answer and went back into the kitchen only to see the life-like drawing pasted onto the fridge. He ran his finger along the details in the majestic raven- it was as if he was expecting to feel the smooth texture tickling his finger pads.