Chapter 2

*Legolas POV*

"Son, she is here." My father said, walking beside me to the throne room.

I don't know why I was being forced to marry someone I barely know. If I could marry anyone it would be Tauriel. She knows me like no one ever would and maybe never will. But those wishes were long gone unless this didn't work or Tauriel and I got married in secret.

We sat on the chairs in the throne and waited and waited. I was actually quite anxious for there arrival. I've heard that no one has any beauty like Lord Elrond's kin. 

A guard burst through the door and walked up to us and bowed.

"My Lord, Lord Elrond is here with his two daughters." The guard said, standing up.

"Send them in." My father said.

The guard bowed and went to go get them. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked my father.

"I know it is. You will never meet someone like her. Ever." My father said.

I nodded and waited.

The doors opened and Lord Elrond came through the doors, his daughters behind him.

"Welcome, my friends." My father said, standing up.

"Hello, my dearest friend." Lord Elrond said.

"It has been awhile. Come my ladies, you must be tired from your journey." My father said.

Lord Elrond stepped out of the way to reveal two young beautiful elves.

"Lady Arwen, nice to see you." My father said walking over to the bigger one.

"As you." Arwen said back.

"Lady Amara, you have grown so much since the last time I had seen you. A real beauty you've turned into." My father said, taking her small hand and shaking it gently.

"Thank you, King Thranduil." She whispered back.

I looked at her and got a nice look at her. She was beautiful and she was very small. She couldnt be any taller than my chest. She was very delicate looking. She had really pretty eyes, nothing like I had see before. They were a bluish-green. She had dark brown hair. The dress she was wearing clung to her body, fitting it perfectly.

"Amara, this is my son, Legolas." My father said, guiding her to me.

I stood up and bowed.

"Its nice to finally meet you, Lady Amara." I said taking her hand.

"As well as you, Prince Legolas." She said, blushing slightly. Her blush was cute and made my heart do flips.

I couldn't stop staring at her eyes. 

She finally broke the stare and took her hand back, placing it by her side.

"I'll let you go settle in, Amara. We can all meet for dinner in an hour." My father said and the throne room cleared out.

"I'll see you at dinner." I whispered to her. 

She looked back at me, her cheeks turned a bright red and she nodded and followed one of the maidens and Arwen.

*Amara's POV*

Wow.

Oh my gosh.

He is something.

I couldn't place it, but he is something.