Chapter 11: Overprotective or Jealous?

Dona's P.O.V.

Tsk. Acting so innocent and pure? Ha! Wow, that's Jaehee! ‘An angel outside, but a slut inside!’ Could you believe it that she's already flirting with that charismatic tanned transferred student? Well, that's amazing! Jaehee sure knows how to seduce a good-looking guy, huh?

“And the two of you, what are you doing here?” She asked, like a middle-aged woman.

“Well.. Doing the same thing the both of you are doing.. FLIRTING!” I answered, emphasizing the last word. I glanced at Sehun, whose really quiet beside me and I notice him clenching his fist and looking away from those two. What's up with him? “Are you okay, babe?” I asked, worriedly as I placed my beautiful hand on his shoulder.

He sighed deeply before, looking at those two. He didn't answer my question and just quickly ran toward those two, and give the tanned guy a hard punch on his face. The tanned guy, stumbled a little after Sehun punch his cheek. We we're all shocked at what Sehun did.

“Yah! Sehun! What was that for?” Jaehee asked Sehun, as she glared at him. She quickly held the tanned guy's shoulder for support.

“I'm okay, Jaehee. It's nothing.” the tanned guy said, with that irritating smirk on his face.

“What? It's nothing?” Sehun asked, pissed off. He was about to lift his closed fist but good thing, I stopped him.

“Sehun.. Don't mind them. Why are you like this?” I asked, looking at him in the eye.

Sehun didn't bother answering me and just exited the rooftop. “Sehun! Wait!” I yelled, but he exited already. Why is he like this anyway? Is it about Jaehee? Does he still have feelings for this pathetic girl? Aish! It can't be. Sehun's only mine.. Mine!

I looked at Jaehee and rolled my eyes at her then immediately exited the building. I really hate that girl! Always getting all the attention? Ha! She maybe popular because she's the school president but she's not as pretty as me! That FREAKING FETUS!

Jaehee's P.O.V.

Aigoo. Why does Sehun has to do that to Kai? What's up with him? Is he insane or something? *sigh* He must be in a bad mood today because of her girlfriend.

“Are you okay, Kai? Does it hurt?” I asked as I gently touched his cheek, which was punched by Sehun.

“I told you, it's nothing. Don't worry too much. Okay?” He said, looking at me in the eye. “You! Why didn't you tell me your the school president?" Kai asked, pointing his finger at the tip of my nose.

“Well, you didn't ask.” I answered, slowly removing his finger at my nose.

“Aish, you'll be in be big trouble for ditching class with the transferred student..” Kai said, worriedly.

“It's okay.. the important thing is I had so much fun with you.” I said, happily and carefree.

“I'm glad, you're having fun with me.” Kai said.

Dona's P.O.V

I exited the rooftop and saw Sehun, sitting on the stairs. Slowly, I walked toward him and sat next to him.

“Babe.. What's happening to you? You're acting weird.” I said softly.

“Maybe I'm just a little overprotective to Jaehee since she's my childhood friend and seeing her with that pervert-looking guy kinda freaks me out.” He answered, avoiding eye-contact.

“Really, Sehun? Overprotective or you're jealous?” I asked him, straight forward.

This time, he looked at me with his brows furrowed. “I'm not jealous, okay? Tsk. Come on, let's just go back to class.” He said, trying to control his anger.

Oh, Sehun.. Why are you making things hard for me?

Jaehee's P.O.V.

The class ended, I immediately got home from school. I really had fun with Kai today, but because of what Sehun did to Kai.. I'm kinda getting worry.

I placed my bag on top of my study table when I noticed the paperbag Sehun gave me the other day, under my study table. I quickly picked it up and took out the box inside, and opened the box.

Once I opened it, surprise and amazement were written all over my face. “Wahh! This is so beautiful!”

It's a blue bow-stripped doll shoes. Aww, this is so cute..

I remembered, that I haven't said thank you to Sehun upon receiving this gift. Hm? Should I call him? I'm sure we also need to talk about what happened in the rooftop.. So, here goes nothing. I'll call him.

I fished out of my phone from my cute backpack and dialled Sehun's phone number, to call him.

“Hello?” I said.

{“Hello?”} It was a girl's voice. A very annoying voice of a girl.

“Dona?”

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry if it's crap, I hope some of you will like it. :) Don't forget to Vote and Comment. I'll try updating tonight. Bye~

•×LuHainne