Chapter 12

I was in my bath robe when I walked out of the bathroom after finishing my makeup, after finally making my mind about this date.

I still can't believe I said yes. But I can at least give it a try and-

"Where are you going?"

I yelled and flipped around as my hand flew to my chest. "You scared me Jason."

He looked at my appearance before his eyes settled on my face. "Where are you going?"

"Weren't you supposed to be with your dad?" I asked looking at him.

"I told him to move it to tomorrow." He said. "Now answer me."

"I'm going out."

"Where?"

I gulped looking up at him. "I... I have a date."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "A date?"

"Yes."

"With who?" He asked walking further in the room.

"The guy I met at a cafe. I told you about him."

"And you didn't tell me about that date today? You didn't tell me you gave him your number either." He asked moving closer to me.

"I was going to but I didn't think it was urgent."

He looked at me seriously. "I told you that I didn't want anything distracting you from your work."

"You said that when I was still your student. Now I have a job, Jason. And I'm not going to stay alone forever."

"You are not going to be alone. You just don't need to go on this damn date." He hissed and I dropped my head shaking it lightly.

"Yes, I do. I need to finish getting ready. We'll talk about it later."

"Weren't we supposed to go out?" He asked and I laughed humourlesly.

"You canceled on me." I stated pointing at him.

He stared at me hardly before taking his jacket off followed by his tie.

"What are you doing?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows looking at him as he moved to my bed and dropping on it.

"Just resting. You finish getting ready."

I sighed and walked into my closet to put my dress on.

I seriously don't understand him.

Since it doesn't bother him that I'm going on a date, then maybe I really should go on this date and forget about him.

I placed my dress on the dresser and started looking for the shoes I could wear.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard the lock of my bedroom door turn.

"Jason, what are you doing?" I called and was even more confused when I didn't hear an answer.

I walked out of the closet and and saw him laying back on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked again as my eyes moved from the door to him.

"You're not going." He said.

"What is wrong with you?" I glared at him. "Open the door. Dean will be here soon."

"No." He said grabbing the remote and turning my TV on.

I huffed moving closer to the side of the bed.

"Jason stop playing." I sighed walking back to the closet to finish getting ready.