Chapter 13

"Food is here." Jason announced walking back in my bedroom with a box of pizza. "Your favorite."

I jumped on bed and waited and he moved toward me. He placed the box in the middle and I quickly opened it taking a slice before taking a bite.

"I love it." I said with my mouth full.

Jason sat on the bed looking at me a smile. "Where are you manners?"

"They left with yours." I said swallowing.

"Ouch."

"I looked at him expectantly. "Are you going to tell me what was bothering you?"

He sighed taking a slice of pizza. "My father's brother."

I almost choked on my food as the words left his mouth. "You father has a brother?" I asked turning to face him as he leaned against the headboard.

"Yeah. He went to jail 25 years ago. He hates us and now he's out there somewhere." He explained.

"Jail? What did he do?"

"Corruption. Stealing millions from the company. Millions he still has and that I would take back if I could." He said and I chuckled.

"Give me my drink, please." I said and he opened a can before handing it to me. "What else happened after all that?"

"When I was five. The bastard took me and wanted to drop me somewhere in Italy."

"So he kidnapped you." I nodded. "No wonder you're so crazy. He traumatized you."

"More like I traumatized him." He laughed.

"But you don't think he's going to try something?" I asked almost forgetting about my food.

"Try something against me?" He chuckled. "I don't think so."

"But did he try to contact any of you?"

"Nope. I don't even want him to. Maybe he is angry, but who gives a fuck?"

I bit on my lip lightly as I a thought came to my mind.

"He doesn't have anything in the company anymore?"

"Nope. Not since my grandfather died."

"Good, because I didn't see anything about him having anything." I said with a sigh of relief.

"Let's keep it that way. Because if he is as nuts as he was, he shouldn't have anything." He added.

I sighed. "Well then. He is alone anyways right?"

"He used to work with my grandmother. But she's dead. He has a brother though." He said. "Probably as crazy as him."

I scoffed as I started eating again. "You can't call anyone crazy."

He chuckled before pinching my side making me yelp and slap his hand away. "The craziness runs in the family."

"Yeah. Your sister slammed my phone the last time she was here." I said taking another slice and he did the same.

"No. She's another kind of crazy." He scoffed. "The man was a psychopath."

"So do you know where he is?"

"Nope. Kevin is-"

Kevin?

"Kevin? That's his name?" I asked and he nodded.