#41 The promise

Trisha.

"Arjun-" I stopped as I turned around slowly, Arjun was too close and the intensity of his gaze just unnerved me.

The undeniable attraction between us sparkled and he moved closer to me.

"I'm a guy, Sanju" he said slowly. "Do you know what went through my mind when you said that you want to come to my place?" he asked while I stayed frozen in my spot.

"Sanju-"

"You need to go back, You..You are going to be late if-"

I stopped as I felt him move closer and placed his hands on either side of me, Imprisoning me.

"I don't care" he said looking at me steadily. "All I care now is that you are here in my room, sanjana" his breath fanned on my forehead and I shivered. "wrapped in just a robe" he said while raising up his hands to my head and removed the towel off my hair, letting it down freely.

"And nothing else" He added as he started to close the distance between us.

He's going to kiss me!

I started to panic and placed my hands on his chest.

"We can't do this!"

"Why not? You are my girlfriend!"

"I..er..it's too early"

"it's not! I have waited enough" he said. "or do you not feel anything for me?" he looked in my eyes and I gulped.

That's the problem.

I am not supposed to feel anything, But why am I feeling my heart going crazy and my mind unable to think.

"I.." I trembled. "I think we must take it slow" I said quickly. "I mean-"

I stopped as I felt him lower his hands from either side of me and a tiny bit of me felt disappointment.

That's right..I am scared and disappointed alike, does it make any sense-

I gasped slowly as I felt him touching my hands, Then intertwined our fingers together, tightly.

"Arjun?" I looked up at him just as he pulled me to him.

"Hey-"

I stilled as he pressed his lips to me, his warm gentle lips were only barely touching mine, But I felt like my whole body is in fire.

He waited for a moment, Giving me time to resist, But for the life of me, I couldn't bring myself to do that, I was already in a trance.

When he started to kiss me, It was gentle at first, But then I felt his body pressing against me and both of us slammed to the the wall behind.

I started to hold him, but he refused to let go of our intertwined fingers.

Without even realising it, I started to kiss him back as urgently as he was kissing me.

I don't know how long we have been kissing, both of us were breathing hard when we finally stopped.

We looked at each other.

His eyes were dark and full of desire and I the intensity of it made me shaken.

"You are trapping me, I..I cant move.." I said slowly and he moved back.

"I couldn't hold back anymore" he said.

"Um..it's alright" I said as I moved away quickly. "It's just a kiss" I told myself more than to him, now walking out of the room to the master bedroom.