*58. STEVE: The 100 Year Old Virgin

A/N: INFINITY WAR TRAILER IS OUT YOU GUYS THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT NOT. A. DRILL.
I saw it first thing today and it literally made my entire week. Go watch it now if you haven't already because I've seen it ten times and I still can't get enough.
LET ME JUST SAY THAT I️ WAS LIVING FOR THE TWO SHOTS OF BUCKY IN THERE: lookin' all handsome running behind Steve and cocking his gun... HOT DAMN.
Anyway it was amazing. Beyond belief. Exceeded all expectations.
I will get back to the chapter now.
-Winnie

Words: 8.4K

Warnings: SMUT! Long story with lots of smut! Hope all the Steve lovers out there enjoy this labor of love...

The TV plays clips from a hundred different channels as I lazily click up and down. I hesitate on a rerun episode of the Kardashians: catching a fraction of a dramatic fight between Khloe and Kourtney. I raise an eyebrow and settle farther into the couch with a bowl of trail mix. But before I can really get comfortable I hear someone rustling by the door behind me. I decide it's worth cranking my stiff neck to see who's going out on the town this Friday night. We know it's not Tony—he's already gone. Nat's in Prague with Sam on a mission. Clint's on the farm. Who knows who it could be?

Keeping the bowl steady in my lap I turn back. Steve, blond hair brushed to a perfect little updo atop his tall head, is leaning against the wall and hilariously failing at fitting his big feet into a pair of borrowed shoes. They look like they maybe belong to Tony. Of course Steve wouldn't own anything fancy enough to go with this outfit. He's wearing an expensive suit, of all things, and a tight-laced black tie. It's almost comical seeing him in a penguin suit rather than the iconic blue spandex one.

"Oh don't you look handsome." I giggle at his wide eyed reaction to my compliment. "Snazzy outfit, Cap."

"Uh, you think so?" Steve momentarily forgets about shoving his feet into the shoes. He stands up to straighten the ends of his jacket for me to properly see.

I nod. "Real sexy." Steve's cheeks blast red with color. I have to stuff my mouth with more chocolate candies to keep from laughing at his modest reaction. "What're you all dressed up to the nines for anyway? I thought you were too much of an old fart to go out on a Friday night." I forfeit the Kardashians and turn around fully—arms perched on the back rest of the couch.

Steve, who looks a bit flustered since he still hasn't been able to put on the shoes, runs a hand through his hair. It sort of muffs up the style a bit but I don't say anything about it because it almost looks better this way: more of his natural 'do.

"Hallie invited me to some fancy gala thing for work."

A long hum comes from the back of my throat. "Oh that's the girl you're seeing, right?" I play dumb. Of course I know who he's been casually dating the past few weeks. Bucky, Sam and me—Steve's three best friends—talk about Steve's lame love life all the time (or lack thereof).

"Uh, yep. That's the one." Steve won't meet my eyes as he CONTINUES to struggle with the tight laced shoes. "What the hell..." he mumbles to himself. I can almost see beads of sweat building on his fluster-wrinkled brow.

I decide that my pity for the super soldier trumps my laziness so I go to join him by the door to help with the shoe situation. "Sit," I instruct him. Steve does as I say—perhaps not wanting to test me after I angrily twisted his nipple just three days ago when he told me that I couldn't go with him and Bucky to Cairo (it's "too dangerous" for me, apparently). I then told him maybe he shouldn't wear such stupidly tight shirts or I wouldn't be able to see those nipples so prominently through the thin material. He's worn sweaters and jackets around me ever since then.

Anyway, Steve takes a seat on the closest chair. I flop down onto the ground and take one of his feet in my hands. My fingers are cold and I assume that's why he shivers when I tug off his sock and my fingertips run along his calf. With the thick sock gone I can loosen the laces of the shoe just enough to fit him. When I manage this with the first one I go on to the next. I hear Steve take a hard swallow and then glance up at him through my long lashes.