》ch. 1

you fixed your hair, pushing it back to see your face clearly. taking one last look, you nodded to yourself and give at least a small boost of confidence to yourself. the last touch to your all-black outfit with the black shades and your signature sword to rest under your belt on your waist.

doing a quick turn around, you saw the two boys with raven hair sleeping peacefully under their thick covers, although their legs would sometimes poke out

doing a quick turn around, you saw the two boys with raven hair sleeping peacefully under their thick covers, although their legs would sometimes poke out. you walked over and kissed both of their foreheads, silently bidding them goodbye. once you made it to the doorframe, however, you smiled with your back turned to them, "until we meet again."

the grin never left your face as you snuck out of the house, dadan and the mountain bandits pretending not to care or like they were not affected by you leaving. but as soon as you shut the door behind you, you could hear all of them balling their eyes out, surprisingly the loudest being dadan.

the walk from the mountains to the main hub of the small village wasn't all too long and most definitely peaceful. you took this time to admire the scenery that you won't be seeing for a long time.

as you were walking to the port, you were stopped by a pale arm that reached out to grab you by your wrist. you looked at the person that had halted your step, a soft smile coming across your face.

"y/n, i know you're leaving today! and i know that you may not want anything to do with us anymo-"

she got cut off by your laughter.

"don't think or say such ridiculous things, i will always take care of you guys, no matter how far. it's just a matter of a little letter sent my way." she seemed to ease up at your words, "but what is it that you stopped me for?"

"there is a fight going on in the tavern, it looks like someone is going to get hurt if they don't break it up!"

you walked into the familiar bar, seeing that there was an all-out screaming match going on. it was obviously pirates, based on the information that no one in this town would willingly start up a fight with another townsperson. and by the weapons, they had armed themselves with, that were very close to being drawn.

"hey, hey, i think we should quiet down a bit!" you yelled over the many voices, having their necks practically snap to look at who it came from.

"who is this little girl? shouldn't you be back home or something'?" one of the pirates called out, waving his sword in your direction.

"oh, i'll be on my way once you guys quiet down and get along, and if you are incapable of doing such things, leave this bar because you're giving the people that are trying to drink a hard time," your arm, that was resting by your side, now came to rest on top of the hilt of your sword. it was a warning sign, but from the way they laughed at your intimidation tactic, they didn't take you seriously.

"sweet cheeks," you barfed internally as soon as the two words left his mouth, "i think you don't know who you are talking to. we are pirates! you should be kneeling down in front of us, beggin' for mercy and for us to forgive you!"