Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard

" FIGHT, Important To Stay In The Race of Life.

Everyone Faces Ups & Downs, But Only The Ones Willing To Put Up A Fight Win.

You're Never Alone In That Fight, There's Always The Mighty One Right Next To You, To Support, All You Need Is To Give Your Best. Rest assured, Miracles Happen Everday. "

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

I was upset. Very upset.

This shouldn't be happening. Not to us at least. Our happiness was screwed. And Ahana was responsible for that. I was going to tell Dad what Mrs. Bhatt said but Ahana didn't let me.
I don't know why she does it every time.

I knew somewhere that Dad would support and ask Ahana to think over her decision. It's not that I don't want my babies but I can't lose Ahana either. At any cost.

" Why the hell didn't you let me tell them about it? Isn't it their right? " I asked as soon as we entered our room.

Ahana looked to me, surprised.

She came towards me slowly and held my hand. I jerked her away.

" Ansh! Please don't do this." She said in her softest voice.

" Ahana!! Answer me... Why did you stop me? It's their right and I will tell them the truth." I said pretty loud this time.

I regretted doing so Coz the next moment there were tears in her eyes. Her cheeks were wet. I wanted to wipe them but then I need to be firm.

" Ansh... I know. It's their right. But I don't want to snatch their happiness. Didn't you see how excited and happy they were?"

" Huh!! What's the use of false happiness? They need to know what is happening and what may happen."

" It's not false happiness Ansh. The babies are gonna come for sure, and they will fill this house with their laughs and cries. All I want is your promise that you won't tell them anything. "

" You are not gonna Die, Ahana... For God's Sake... " I said loudly looking at her.

No!! I won't let her go anywhere...

" Even I believe so, Ansh... I don't want to go anywhere leaving you or our angels. I want to be with them. " She said, breaking down.

What will ensue if we proceed with her pregnancy wasn't in our hands though.

At once, I rushed to comfort her. She hugged me tightly than before.

" I am not letting you go..."

" Then why are you making me feel that I'm gonna die. Why don't we be positive that nothing will happen to me? If I'm alright then there's no need to tell anybody anything... Promise me Ansh that you won't tell them...." She said looking through me.

I don't know what to say. I don't want her to go but I can't forget what Doctor said.

There's only 7% chance is what she said.

" Ansh!! Promise me... "

" I promise you... I love you... " I don't want to see her cry.

" I love you too... " Saying, so she captured my lips with her.

I was hurt, but I can endure anything for her. At once, I picked her up and gently placed on the bed. Not breaking the contact for once. I covered us in the blanket switching the lights off.