26

Chapter Twenty.Six- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

It was truely a horrific sight.

The room was completely trashed.

There were chairs broken, tables covered in dried blood and carpets ripped off but that wasn't the thing that stood out the most. There was four presumable dead bodies, covered in blood and cut open lying on the ground.

I breathed out, trying to calm myself down. I usually wouldn't be affected by this sort of sight, but these were the same girls I tried to protect-The girls I failed to protect.

I tried to contain and steady my breathing, as I noticed that there was still one girl.

Jennie was the last the stand, but I knew that when I looked over at her, being held by the neck by my father, she was not going to last long.

"STOP!" I shouted for him to stop." Ahh, finally decided to join us, how nice." He said, before brutally snapping her neck. Her helpless, lifeless body was falling rapidly towards the hard ground.

We were all speechless.

My throat was dry, and I couldn't talk. No tears were coming out as I continued to stare at the five dead bodies.

"Now it's your turn." He said, chuckling slightly." I'll give you boys the honour or cutting her throat. Suga? Would you?" He smiled, sugar coating his voice. I slowly turned to Yoongi, who was sweating. I could see the panic start to form in his eyes as he took out a knife from his pocket.

" Of course." I tuned around completely, shocked.

"Yoongi? W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered in fear. He moved closer to me, enough to whisper in my ear.

"I'm going to pretend to stab you, act." He whispered quickly. I sighed in relief as he pretend pushed the knife in my stomach.

"ARGG!" I screamed dramatically." H-how could you...." I muttered before closing my eyes.

"Good job Suga, now I want you all to throw out the bodies. " They all nodded.

I smirked slightly as Yoongi lifted me and carried me bridal style. I looked over at the other guys, carrying actual dead bodies. My stomach immediately dropped as I looked at their lifeless bodies. A tear slipped down my eye, as I reminded myself that I couldn't save them. I wasn't there when they needed me the most and to think they died at the hand of my disgusting father, it made me want to puke.

I don't think the others realised that I was still alive, because they were quietly sobbing, especially Jimin. I couldn't move or give them a sign since that man was close by.

The silence made me think, of how my father came to be in the mafia. I couldn't think of one single reason for him joining the mafia. Even if he didn't like my mother and me, what would possibly be a motive for joining an organisation of killers?

"Jimin, why are you crying? You're a man." My father said, mentioning for him to stop.
"Sorry sir..." he wiped his eyes without realising he had blood on his hand. I starred disgusted as I saw his expression change." I hate this..." he mumbled, which only I could hear.

"Me too." I whispered back. His head shot up scanning everyone frantically, searching for the owner of the voice.

Then he looked at me.

I smirked slightly and winked at him. It was obvious that he was trying to contain his joy. He bit his lip, stopping himself from talking.

" Right in this room." They all nodded sadly, opening the rusty, broken down door.
The put the bodies in a pile, which was the most horrifying thing that could possibly happen to me.

I was being out, on five of my friends dead bodies. To say I felt sick, was a huge understatement. I wanted to throw up then and there, but I knew I had to keep my act. Yoongi looked at me for one last time before mouthing to me-

-'I'll be back for you."

---------------------------------------
Hello y'all!

Hopefully you are most intrigued in the story now! It will probably be finished soonish but we'll see.

I'm evil so I might end it badly like in my other book (cough* Sasori ff 1st* cough)

But then again, I might not because that requires effort.

And we all know, I'm a lazy ass who just watched BTS all day and happens to be one of the very lucky people in the world who receives an education.

Go school!

I thought I'd end this A/N with this wonderful fanart

I thought I'd end this A/N with this wonderful fanart. Credits to its owner, who I don't know.

REMEBER TO LOVE YOURSELF, WITH WHATEVER YOUR GOING THROUGH, I HOPE IT GETS BETTER FOR YOU!!!! FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES AND STUFF, I'M FRIENDLY AF, SO DON'T BE SHY!!!

I do accept critics, just not mean stuff. If you have anything to say about my writing, in a constructive criticism way, I'm all ears! I know I kinda suck at describing things so be nice! Haha....

Also can we all take a moment to appreciate this beauty-

JIMIN WHY YOU DO THIS I AM LOYAL TO JUNGKOOK.

Laterz~