7. December

"Tell me you're kidding."

"I'm sorry! I thought I bought everything yesterday, but I forgot the chocolate chips. Please, I'm begging you. Jim's at work, Michael is colicky and Ashley is driving me nuts. Please can you just buy them so I can deal with—Ashley, quiet! I'll owe you big-time, Hazel."

Hazel sighed and turned her car around, nearly home from another round of Christmas shopping. To avoid running into a certain Santa, she had driven all the way across town to shop at their other mall. It was nearly half an hour away and she wasn't about to make the trip again.

Which meant going to the mall where she knew Nick was doing his Santa duty.

"Those cookies better have my name on them when I get there," She growled, Camille full-and-well knowing she was trying to avoid him. "Extra large, extra sprinkle."

"I promise, you are a life saver!"

Caught in one of her many Christmas projects to keep her kids happy and occupied, Camille had found herself lacking chocolate chips for the cookies she was baking. Unable to leave the house with two screaming kids, her only rescue was Hazel.

So with a deep sigh, Hazel parked the car at the mall and looked up at the Christmas decorations. Here went nothing.

Walking into the mall, the first thing you walked into was the sign to see Santa. Right behind it started the line, usually long and exhausting. As Hazel with a deep breath stepped in, she prepared herself for the worst.

Except what met her was a tiny little line, just a few kids circling the village.

Curiously, she took a few steps forward to see what was happening, why there were hardly any kids. As she peaked down one of the halls of the mall, she got her answer.

Toys R' Us were doing a speed sale, the discount going down every hour. The quicker you were, the more off you got on the toys. Every kid and parent in town was lined up, the staff behind the register ringing up purchases after another. That explained the short line at Santa's.

– Toys beat the one who supposedly made them.

Chuckling, Hazel glanced towards him and saw him bobbing a small kid on his thigh. He looked no older than two years old, toying with his fake Santa beard. When Nick brushed his little cheek, he looked up at him with big eyes; the same look they all got when they met his eyes.

Hazel wondered if that's how she looked at him, too.

In that very moment, his brown orbs flicked up and caught sight of her. Sending her a smile behind his beard, he turned back to the little kid and gave him a kiss on top of his head. The mother snapped a photo, then smiled and walked away with her son, happy like the season. With no other in line, she watched Nick lean back in the chair, eyeing her out.

"My lap's free, if you've changed your mind." He nonchalantly offered, sending her a little smirk. So damn naughty.

Rolling her eyes, Hazel let go of herself and grinned stupidly at him and started walking towards him. Stepping up on his platform, she watched him pat his thigh invitingly.

The same thigh she had bounced on a few days ago.

Slinging herself across his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck, she smiled and felt his hand land on her thigh, the other on supporting her back. Almost like a baby, he cradled her, caressing her leg with his thumb.

"What do you want for Christmas, darling?" He asked, moving his hand a little higher. Hazel glanced down, seeing it travel inwards, along her inner thigh. The electricity that tingled through her made her shiver lightly.

"What if I've already gotten my present?" She replied, wiggling her hips against his. Her rear poked against him, or rather he poked against her.

"I could be generous and give you another one," He said, moving closer to her lips. Her breath caught as his dark eyes peaked out from under the red hat. "Tonight."

Hazel tried to ignore the longing pull in her stomach. How bad would an encore really be? So it went from being a one-night-stand to a two-night-stand; What was the harm in that? They still weren't dating, that would involve dinners, movies and feelings. And the only thing she was feeling right now was horny.

"You know where I live," She whispered back, briefly glancing around to see if anyone was watching. Everyone was focused on their Christmas shopping, so while nobody was watching, she was going to give him a taste of his own teasing.

Slowly moving her hand down, she gave his crotch a firm clench, feeling his cock harden against her palm and do a twitch. She looked up just in time to see him clench his jaw tightly and give her a dark look. Smirking satisfied, she let go of him again and leaned in towards his ear.

"See you tonight, Santa," She whispered, kissing his cheek before drawing back. She saw him shift in his throne, trying to conceal what she had done to him as she got up, fixing her own jacket and purse strap.

She didn't catch his reply as she walked away, but she could've sworn she heard a lowly muttered oath hissed out through very gritted teeth.

He wasn't the only tease in town.

~~~

It was almost midnight, the night cold and twinkly, but clear and beautiful. The snow glinted in the dark under the moon, but Hazel saw none of it as she dimmed the lights and lit the candles.

She had set up her living room and bedroom to be sexy, lighting small candles here and there, fresh flowers and clean bedsheets. She had even bought an extra pack of condoms and a bottle of whipped cream. Just in case they got hungry.

There came a knock on the door. Feeling that special rush inside her, she smirked and took off her silk robe, touching up her hair and checking her reflection in the mirror one last time. Soft rosa was definitely her color.

Stepping up to the door, she opened the door a notch, then opened it fully and nearly dropped her pink panties at the sight that met her.

– He was still in his Santa costume, and his smirk had never looked naughtier.

"Ho-ho-ho."

• • •

– And thus he ruined Christmas.