Extra: 78th Reunion

78th Reunion
???????
????????

*Harlian's POV*
During the Trial

"We have arrrrrrrrrrived!!!!!" Me, Hiro and Hina opened the door and skated inside, seeing the faces of our classmates. Everyone was either shocked or happy to see us. "Harli!" Chi ran over and hugged me, Taka hugged the two of us and Mondo tackled the three of us, making us fall onto the ground, but we didn't care.

"So loud in- I know you aren't cheating at a game of Spades, Celestia" Byakuya said as him and Kyoko walked over to Celeste, who was playing Spades with Hifumi. "Sayaka...you're okay...and alive..." Makoto walked over to Sayaka and Leon and hugged the duo. "Sakura!!!!! Don't pull that stunt again!!!!" Hina shouted and ran over to Sakura, hugging her tightly while crying. Sakura smiled and hugged her back tightly as Hiro joined in on their hug as well.

It was nice to see our classmates again...but I feel regretful for some reason...

"Okay...I know it's nice to see your classmates again...but we have a problem at hand" I heard mother walking in as everyone sighed and broke apart from their hugs, getting serious really quick. 

"What happened while we were getting here?" Makoto asked as Sakura walked over to the monitor and looked at it. "There's another trial going on..." She said, not looking back at us as everyone walked over to the monitors.

"Seriously...? Who killed who now?" Byakuya sighed as we focused on the students, who had dark looks on their faces while arguing. "You guys were watching the killing game as well?" Kyoko asked curiously. "Mm...Anything that had Future Foundation trace to it had live feeds to the Killing School Trip" Chi explained as the screen went static before showing a feed.

"W-Whoa! He executed Chiaki and Usami!?" Makoto asked and pointed to a huge tetris piece covered in blood, making the atmosphere tense. "Who killed Nagito? The feed went-" Chi pointed to a monitor, but it made us even more confused. "Oh...I'm definitely kicking your sister's ass, Harli" Mondo said as I glanced at the monitor.

"The virus gotten rid of Chiaki and Usami...but Rion was the one who killed Nagito...that's weird..." Makoto pointed out as Chi nodded. "Well, we can enter now, or wait two days...but it'll be difficult to enter now..." He said, but Celeste pulled up a chair and sat next to Chi. Me, Byakuya, Kyoko, Makoto and Celeste were by the monitors as everyone else did their own thing, not wanting to interrupt an important conversation.

"Hey, Harlian, be honest...do you think she'll make it out alive?" Celeste asked as I raised an eyebrow at her while Kyoko started to mess with her braid. "What makes you say that?" She asked as Celeste turned towards her. "Think about it. She's the only one, excluding Junko and Mukuro, who has their memories, relived through Chiaki's death twice, lost her classmates and now has to go through a killing game with them, even though they're in a simulator...honestly, that will break someone" She explained as I sighed in thought.

"She's a strong girl. That's a fact...but even the most strongest has a breaking point...and I believe she just about hit hers" Byakuya explained and pointed to a tracker. It had all 17 participants student info and a Despair meter. "This program is suppose to erase the despair out of them...but...Rion is the only one who hasn't been cured..." Chi said as I raised an eyebrow at him as he pointed to her meter. It wasn't green like everyone elses, it was red.

"This meter tracks all 17 of them and their progress...hey, what if we keep her and everyone else in the program for a bit longer...?" Makoto questioned as I hummed in confusion as we turned towards him. How come Rion isn't cured...but acts as thought she hasn't been in despair?

"Maybe it was because of Chiaki's death, or something else...but we can't let her get out or attempt to kill herself while she's in despair...so, how do we keep them in there?" Kyoko asked as Chi started to type, making some pods light up in the next room.

"Okay...only 4 of you can go into the program" He said as we looked at each other before Makoto raised his hand, alongside Kyoko. "Okay...then Byakuya-"

"I have score to settle with the imposter, I'm obviously going" Byakuya said with his arms crossed. "Okay...then that leaves one more...why not Harli?" Celeste suggested as I nodded. "Obviously. My sister is in there and I-"

"No offense, but I don't think she'll want to see you, Harlian. It'll be best to leave it to us three" Byakuya glanced my way as I shook my head and stood up. "No way. I could honestly care less if she hates my guts or not. She saved us when we were trapped...I just want to repay her back...even if she hates me" I explained, sighing and turning towards the monitor, only to see everyone with dark, despairful look.

"Mm...alright. If she retaliates, it's on you" Byakuya gotten up and walked towards the pod room, making me get up and follow him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Kyoko!" Hiro shouted and ran over to her, who shooed him away. "It's alright...it's tradition now" She said as Makoto attempted to do finger guns towards Kyoko, but failed miserably. "Cute, but no" She said as Byakuya walked out of the pod room and immediately sighed.

"Don't judge, Byakuya! It's fashion now!" Sayaka shouts as he sighed and dragged me, Makoto and Kyoko into the pod room. We each went into our pods and waited for it to close. Byakuya's pod shut first, then Kyoko, Makoto's and mine shut last.

Word Count: 982●