Chapter two

(y/n) - your name

(l/n) - last name

(h/c) - hair color

(h/l) - hair length

(e/c) - eye color

Alright lez do dis~

His face.............it was the most unnatural looking thing you've seen. His face was paper white, and seemed to glow in the moonlight. A large everlasting smile on his face that sent shivers down your spine, but not in a scared way. You and him were staring down each other for what seemed like hours, not one of you blinking. (lol little reader-chan doesnt know...he ain't got no eyelids) The silence was deafening, the only noise that could be heard was from the mumbles from guards outside your cell door.

You didn't lose contact with his eyes, you sensed something off about him and didn't trust him enough to not try anything. After a few more sickening seconds, he looked back down, competely still. You looked at him a while longer, but turned your head back down and started to mumble quietly about how the sinners need to be erased from this world, and only you could save it.

...

You kept this up for about an hour when you went silent and started to remember what had happened about a week ago. It was quite halarious if you think about it. A prisoner broke outta their cell and ran down the halls yelling: "TIP-TOE!! THROUGH THE WINDOW!!!! BY THE FUCKIN COCAINE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" The prisoner somehow made it to your cell and opened it. Running around you in circles singing: "PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS! PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!" Then, after a minute, guards were coming down to your cell to retrieve the random person. The person darted, but ran right into the wall. That's right next the opening of the door. You fell on your back and started laughing. The gaurds came in and dragged the random person away.

You started to giggle quietly, then letting it turn to a full on laughter. You shut your eyes tightly and leaned against the wall for support while you laughed. Even though you had your eyes closed, you could sense that the man was watching you silently. After a few minutes, you had finally calmed down. Tears of joy running down your face from laughing too much. You open your eyes and tilt your head, locking eyes once again with the strange man.

He just stared, and stared, and stared. After a few moments, he scoffed. "What's so funny?" He asks, sitting up a little more straighter, keeping his eyes on you. You giggled before replying. "Oooooo~nothing really...*giggle* it's just......the only fun I've seen was at least a week ago, and this prisoner.....they..*snicker* t-they....pffttttt." You double over again. He rolls his eyes. "What did they do?" At those words, you sit up, all laughing ceased. You smile widely. "You wanna know? Well then~*stands up* the prisoner...pftt *snickers* they decided to just run along allllll merrily down the halls yelling something about tip toeing through the willows....by the...*snickers louder* b-by the fucking cocaine!!!" You suddenly throw your head back laughing, falling agaisnt the wall once more. "B-but thats not all!!! They came in here, and circled me like a fucking vultar singing PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHHHHAHA!!!"

Tears were streaming down your face, hicupping, you continued. "Then.............they heard the guards coming~ and decided it was a good idea to run face first into my wall next to the door!" Your face was red now. It took you five whole minutes before you finally calmed down. You look over at the man, and he didn't seem in the slightest happy or laughing in any way. "Tch... that's not even that funny." He says rolling his eyes. Your eyes glared at him, the aura around you....dangerous. "It is if you've been stuck in a damn asylum for eight, fucking years." You snap.

He looks back up at you, a small amount of surprise in his eyes. "Eight years? Damn girl......what did you do?" You look silently at him for a few moments, before smiling widely, possibly matching the one on his face. "Ooohhh!!~ I just simply erased a couple sinners from this world.....my parents......... I wasn't an ordinary child, you could say.................. I was a freak, an outsider.....no one wanted to be my friend.........so, the only friend I had was the voice in my head........it told me everything, and it was always right... Every single day it was right. One day......my 10th birthday to be specific, had been the day the voice told me the truth.........the truth about alllll the sinners in this world~ I simply am saving the world! No one understands me though....they just don't get it."

Few minutes passed in silence after you had finished. You see the man smirk in the corner of your eye. "Hey, well what do ya know. Looks like I'm not alone in trying to save the world then."

You snap your head at him and smile. "Hmmmmm!! I'm glad you understand!......and when I get outta here........heheheheh.......ooooohhhohoho~ those fuckers are going to pay~...........did you know that the guards come in everyday and beat the living shit out of me? One time they raped me......but of course no one heard my pleas.......I have the farthest and most secured cell here....heh.......and all. Those. DAMN. Shots and medicines the doctors have given me.............it's tiring........but hey, they're just making me more crazy for their blood to spill on the ground when I come for them..........ooooo~ I. Can't. Wait...." You finished, an insane aura surrounding you. His was anger and dark at the moment. You coughed, catching his attention again. "Aaannnyywayyyss~ my name's (Y/n).......what's yours?"

He chuckled.

"The name's Jeff sweetcheeks."