Chapter Ten

"We gonna see daddy?!" Bella asked me excitedly,

My heart nearly broke at the excitement on her face. I didn't have the heart to tell her daddy may not be coming back. Because from the first week that the boys left for tour, I had to see pictures of Harry, hooking up with random girls everyday all over the television. Until he started dating one of them.

Amanda Mitchell, her name was. Model. Blonde. Tall. Gorgeous. Everything Harry deserved. The fact he forgot about us so easily hurt. Louis called us everyday, and skipped when he could. Harry never tried. Not once.

So now, me and Bella were waiting in the airport for Louis, he would come stay at our flat for a couple days, and then we were flying to Paris. Our flight was booked, everything ready. Bella's first trip. I was so excited.

Finally, I saw Louis' tall figure coming first, followed by the rest of the boys. But to my dismay I saw Amanda with Harry, their arms linked, looking all lovey-dovey. I held Bella tightly as I walked to Lou, hoping the paps stayed away.

"Lucy!" Lou exclaimed, scooping me up in a giant hug, careful not to squish Bella.

"Louis Tomlinson, you'll be the death of me, I swear!!" I exclaimed, laughing.

Bella was squirming in my arms, reaching to Harry, her fingers clawing frantically at the air.

"Awww is this your sister Haz?" I heard Amanda ask and my jaw clenched.

"Ah no. The little one's my niece. That's my sister." he said, pointing at me.

The boys and I all looked at him in shock.

Why the hell was he lying!!?

Even Bella looked confused.

"Oh. Can I hold her?" Amanda asked me, smiling.

Reluctantly I handed Bella over, although everything in me told me not to.

As soon as I let Bella go, she started to squirm as fuss.

"DADDY." she yelled, reaching for Harry again.

Harry smiled sadly at her.

"I'm not daddy sweetheart. Not daddy."

She stopped moving and looked at him, eyes wide with confusion.

"Daddy." she said firmly.

Harry shook his head just as firmly.

"No."

Bella started crying. Like full on bodywracking sobs crying. Amanda looked slightly annoyed and handed her back to me.

Bella's crying was attracting attention, so I grabbed Louis' hand, pulling him away.

I looked back at Harry once, and he was watching us leave with a mixture of sadness and confusion and hurt on his face.

Fuck him. I was so done this time.

"Do you want me to drive?" Louis asked.

I handed him my keys, not saying a word, just buckling Bella into her seat.

The paparazzi were around us now, taking pictures of Louis and me, shouting questions. This only scared bella more.

After touring with one direction and dating Harry and being best friends with Louis, I was used to it. But I had wanted to keep Bella away from it. she didn't need to grow up with that.

Louis started the car but at there for a moment, looking straight ahead.

"Lucy....I have no idea what that was in there. The rest of us..we're just as baffled as you are..."

"He mad me look like an idiot in front of her. And Bella! Poor Bells! Is he that heartless he'll confuse the hell out of a baby so he didn't look bad in front of his girlfriend?!"

Louis sighed.

"I don't know hon. I guess he'll try to explain eventually. I'll get it out of him before we leave. Don't worry about it."

I didn't answer, just stared out the window. Even Bella was silent, which was unusual because she was always singing or talking. Anything.

But finally she spoke, breaking the tense silence.

"Mummy, who's daddy?" she asked again.

I looked over at Lou, tears threatening to spill out. How was I supposed to answer that?!

Lou looked over at Me and then back to Bella.

"I'm daddy Bella love. Uncle Lou is really daddy."

Bella's eyes widened.

"Daddy?! Daddy is uncle Lou?!" she seemed so surprised. I was surprised. But Louis seemed sure of what he was doing.

"Yes BellyButton. I'm daddy." he chuckled.

Bella giggled at his nickname for her, she loved it.

Louis took my Hand in his, entwining his fingers with mine.

"We're gonna be alright. I promise." he told me, kissing the top of my hand softly.

Who needs Harry anyways. Maybe we're better off without him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

(A/N) Another short chapter, sorry loves! I'm on my ipod again /: might get another upload in today! :D vote! Comment? Fan? It would really mean a lot to me