Chapter 84

GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY?
Guys I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time I was really busy. I would have updated sooner but well I had a pary yesterday!
I hope you enjoy! Comment!

Unknown P.O.V

My body started to shake. My eyes darkened. I felt my bones try to free themselves. My wolf wanted to get out. I was utterly Furious.

She escaped. The Cursed Alpha slipped right through our fingers! Finally my anger got the best of me making an inhuman roar escape my lips.

"Find her!" I roared to my wolves.

"Bring her to me. I don't care how you do it but you will bring her here. And if I see her injured any further than she was before I'll have your heads on my wall. Make sure not even a single hair Is missing from her head." I ordered.

"Yes, Sir" They answered in union before leaving.

My bones started shaking. I took a hold of the first thing I saw and threw it across the room. The sound of the shattering pieces of glass satisfied me. But that wasn't the only thing I heard. A gasp was let out. I didn't have to turn around to know who that is.

"Alexandra" I murmured.

The sweet smell of my mate calmed me down a bit. But it was all due to the mate bond. She was the last person I wanted to see.

"Dave" She whispered my name. In a matter of a second she was standing next to me.

"What happened, baby? Why are you so angry?" She questioned me.

I growled out in anger causing her to flinch. I closed my eyes in order to calm myself down when I felt her gentle fingers rub around my back in a calming manner. My body stiffened from her touch.  My wolf was ecstatic.

"She ran away" was my simple answer.

"What?" She questioned her eyes widening in fear.

"What about, Ace? Is he fine?" She questioned further.

"Yes, your brother is safe. As I already promised you." The lie went smoothly. Her body relaxed. She took a deep breath and leaned on the table.

"What are we going to do?"

"I am going to find her, sweetheart. I won't let her slip through my fingers. She is too important." I muttered the last part.

"What? Did you just say she is too important?" Her ears perked up. Figured I said it out loud.

I opened my mouth to form another pretty lie for her ears, but closed my mouth back. I was in no mood for these games. Perhaps it was time to let her know the truth.

"Yes, that's exactly what I said"

"Why is she important? Aren't you just planning to kill her?"

"No, I certainly am not. What would I gain from killing the most powerful Alpha In the world? Perhaps a title of a fool." I sneered.

"What? But I thought the plan was to kill her. You said it yourself. You said that she is too dangerous for my brother and that she needs to be destroyed. I don't understand, Dave." She tried to reason with me.

"Well, I lied."

"What are you talking about?" Her soft voice whispered. I took a step towards her. My hand reached to touch her tanned cheek. Her body reacted to my touch with a jump. I took a look at her dark brown hair and her emerald green eyes. I should've been happy about having a mate as beautiful as she was. Yet I didn't care about her.