Attack in little whinging

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
After that Sirius closed off to anyone other than the people he chooses and then they all floo'd to Malfoy manor from there.
Now

Malfoy Manor

The fireplace roared to life Tom, Lucius, Draco, Barty, Rabastan, Rodolophus and Yaxley all turned their attention away from their conversation and to the fireplace that was now glowing with green fire. A few second later the fire died down and stood in the ashes of the dying fire was Remus and Cedric. A few seconds later green fire appeared in the fireplace again and then outstepped Narcissa and Sirius, both of which looked worn out and a bit angry. For the final time the fire place roared to life again and outstepped Bella and Hadrian. When the males saw Hadrian Draco ran over and hugged the male as if he hadn't seen him for millennia after which he looked at his mum who nodded and he sighed in relief before letting Hadrian go.

When Draco stopped hugging Hadrian said boy raised an eyebrow and asked the blond "not that I don't like hugs, but why did you hug me like that I saw you only 30 minutes ago on the train platform Draco" Draco then took hold of Hadrian's hand and dragged him from the room, leaving Bella and Narcissa to explain what the letter had said.

Once the blonde made it to their bedroom Hadrian sat down on the bad and looked at Draco for an explanation to his actions. The blond noticed that Hadrian wasn't going to let go of this topic anytime soon and said "promise me, you won't get mad at me for not telling you." Hadrian's eyes narrowed making Draco gulp nervously but nodded anyway.
"Okay so what I haven't told you is that you know this morning when the old coot called you out at that unthinkable time of the morning to talk to you about your sleeping arrangements. They woke up the twins and they both heard the annoying trio talking about something on the way back, this was after you had already entered your room.

Apparently when you walked away to leave the office Dumblefuck placed a submission and compulsion spell on you that would activate one hour after you left the stati-" Hadrian interrupted shouting "WHAT" Draco nodded and continued and said "that's not all, he also placed a magic binding spell on you that made you unable to use your magic and that would take effect as soon as you went through the barrier." Hadrian's eyes started to glow red in anger Draco could tell that his demon was angry at the old coot and stepped back slowly in case he was the one that got the anger.

After a few minutes of an extremely loud and long string of cussing 'thank merlin for silencing charms' Draco thought, did Hadrian finally calm down and took to laying down on the bed close his eye, he felt a hand holding his and rubbing circles on the back of his hand. He opened one eye to see Draco smiling sadly at him. Draco opened his mouth to speak but Hadrian beat him to it. "Draco I wish I didn't have to spend any more time around them they piss me off so much I just want to kick their head in or hit them with a good crutiatus curse, I want to feed them to Nagini" Draco chuckled and said to Hadrian "don't worry love just think about how quickly the year goes on an then you won't have to deal with them any longer. Even though two years seems long think about how long you have had to deal with them and it isn't really that long is it" Hadrian made a thinking face as Draco laughed at the face and shook his head and Draco said "you look like a five year old when you make that face" Hadrian raised an eyebrow and innocently looked at Draco tilting his head slightly to the right as his hair fell out of the way of his eye revealing the heterochromia eyes that Draco loved oh so much.