Brown Sugar {Thor x WOC! Reader}

Pairing: Thor x WOC/African American! Reader

Requested: Hi, can you do a Thor x reader where the reader is black and sassy, Thor likes her doesn't know how to ask her out. I'm black myself and I don't see much Black! Reader. so I was just wondering if you can write that for me :) thank you! and I love your writing!  

Warnings: Fluff, Language 

Words: 1, 975

**

You and the team were in the gym test out some new fighting skills for the next upcoming mission while Steve coaches. It was getting pretty late and Steve decide to call it a night since it was almost midnight and that tomorrow is another day but Natasha and Clint disagree on the idea.

You couldn't care less. All you wanted to do is take a hot shower, get into your king size bed and sleep. So all of you decide to call it a night as you all left the gym, you went to take a warm hot shower and get ready for bed.

You were now looking through your drawer for some clean clothes. After you were done, you moisturized your arms and legs, brushed your teeth and now you were wrapping your hair up. 

You put on your silk bonnet and you were off to bed.

THOR'S POV

It's was morning time.

Steve, Sam and others were already eating breakfast. I went to get two pop tarts out of the box, all I could thinking about was Y/N, her beauty, her smile, her beautiful and lovely soft brown skin, her humor and how she was such a sassy little star.

Everything about her was magnificent. No, another woman on earth has made me feel this way; not even Jane. She makes me feel things that I want to explore, appreciate and care for.

She is the golden diamond encrusted star in my eyes, she is my everything and she's my best friend, and If I only knew how to express my love to her. I needed Y/N to know how I feel about her. 

"THOR?" Sam yells. I was so deep into thought that I didn't realize, I was just staring at pop tart for while.

"Thor, THOR?" Steve yelled waving his hand in my face. "Yes?"

"Are you alright?, you been staring at your pop tarts for 20 minutes now" Sam asked. 

"Uh..yes, I'm quite alright" I answered rubbing my temple and opening my pop tarts. Sam and Steve looked at each other. Sam narrowed his eyes at me, then a big smile grow on his face.

"Are you thinking about someone special again?" Sam asked. "What? No, Lady Y/N is not on my mind"

"Thor, we never asked if was Y/N" Steve chuckled and I blushed.

"Fine!, yes I have feeling for Lady Y/N" I said and Sam laughs while Steve gives me a smile. I scratched the back of my head.

"Thor likes Y/N" Sam says as he does a weird little dance in his seat. I start to laugh with him.

"So when did you figure out you liked her?" Steve asked curious. 

"Well, Lady Y/N her.... beauty, her kindness and just her amazing soul, whenever I am around her. She makes me feel things that can't describe, she is everything I always wanted in a woman" I explained

"Whoa!" Sam says and I smiled. "Yes, Lady Y/N has me deeply in my emotions"

"No man, it's nothing wrong with that. It's just sound like your in love with her" Sam says.