Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Give Me What I Want

Y'all ever got a new job and sat down allll day taking assessments? Yeah. I hate this job already.

To see the extra part of chapter 6, delete the book from your library, then add it back and it'll be there.

—————

                   Dave and Yuri rolled around in her queen sized bed as they kissed each other passionately

                   Dave and Yuri rolled around in her queen sized bed as they kissed each other passionately. He really did come through after saying that he wasn't to please her.

It was going on three in the morning and Yuri was happy that her parent's bedroom was far away from her. Her room should've been sound proof since no one heard all of Yuri's moans and whimpers.

"Dave." Yuri said trying to push him off. "Wait."

Sitting up, Yuri had to catch her breath. She was ready to just risk it all for him, but she knew she wasn't ready. She was just turned on and her hormones were raging.

Feeling Dave press his print against her treasure made her lose her mind, so she almost lost it all.

Dave was sneaky for wearing grey sweatpants. He was truly working with something down there, but he knew Yuri couldn't handle all of him. Not even half of him.

"What, baby girl?" He asked before running a hand down his face.

Yuri nervously played with her nails. "Can I ..can I see it?" She asked.

Dave looked up at her in confusion. "See what?" He asked.

Yuri blushed and pointed to his hard member that was poking out his pants.

Dave smirked and untied the strings on his sweatpants. He lifted his pants up and it took a little bit for him to take himself fully out his pants.

Yuri just sat there in shock.

It was so thick and long. It was a dick you'd see in a porno and she couldn't believe Dave was packing like that.

Yuri bit her lip and boldly reach out and grabbed it, making Dave groan. She shocked him and it turned him on.

Yuri watched as precum seeped out his tip and she took a deep breath.

She wanted to pat Dave back for giving her amazing head. He deserved it and she needed something to practice on anyway.

Leaning her head down, licked his tip before taking a quarter of him into her small mouth.

The kitchen smelled like ham and sweet potato pie as Yuri walked downstairs. It was going on one o'clock in the afternoon. She spent her whole night with Dave and she was still exhausted.