5

Josh: So you just walked away?
Me: Yeah..
Josh: He's like the hottest guy in the school!!
Me: I know, gosh it's not the end of the world.
Josh: It is.

Gosh he's so extra.

Josh: We should go see him!
Me: We can't skip class Josh.
Josh: Honey, yes we can, or atleast you can. Live your teenage wild life.
Me: You sound like something that's on a 9 year old bright pink shirt.
Josh: But it's true. You never skipped class before except today, you never went to a pary-
Me: Um hello yes I did.
Josh: My birthdays don't count.

Me: Well I don't know. I don't think I'm ready to do "bad" things.

Josh: Nobody told you to make bad things. Do something that one day when you'll get older you'll think about it and smle. Make memories. You are a teenager just once in your life. And I'll be here.

.

Turns out, what Josh said wasn't true.

1 week later his parents called him and wanted him home. We thought it's going to be good news but it definetly was not.

Josh is going to move out.

Today he is going to Australia for a few years.
His dad lost his job here and so they return there because they are from Australia.

I didn't cry when he was still here just to show him thatwe are both strong and we'll see each other very soon.

The last day we went at all the places that we wen when we were younger. At 7PM we said our goodbyes and I gave him a teddy bear and a song that I wrote for him.

All night I cried every single tear that I've been holding for hours and days.

At around 2AM I decided to go outside and take some fresh air.
It was a bit warm so I just put some shorts and a hoodie and just in case a blanket, I also took some money, my phone and my headphones and put all that in my bag.

I climbed out of my room by my window, we practised that with Josh a year ago. Just the thought of that my hands became shaky and I felt the tears coming up.

Me: Hannah keep those tears for later or else you will die right here yeah thanks.

Yeah I'm reassuring myself. If there's no one doing it why wouldn't I do it?

When I finally feel the ground I jump and start running to the street. No cars.
I sat down on the road and started putting my shoes on. I didn't have them on because it'll be too much noise.

I put my mobil data and saw that I had a instagram notification saying " @finnwolfhardofficial just posted a photo".

I click on it and saw a picture of him and Josh (ovalle).

I comment : "JOSH IS SO FINE DJHSYGQ"

I then go on spotify and put some music and also put my headphones in my phone.

A few minutes later, while I'm going to the nearest park from my house and look at some instagram stories I see that Finn posted a story.

Him with Josh at the Sunflower Wall which is like a Walmart version of Starbucks in town.

I message him.

@hannahbby

still at the sunflower wall?

2:08AM.

@finnwolfhardofficial

yeah why

2:09AM.

I didn't respond and ran to the Sunflower Wall.

It wasn't that far so 2 minutes later I was already there.

I go inside and say hi to Patrick, he's the owner and I know him because we came here with Josh all the time.

Patrick: What are you doing here this late Hannah?
Me: Josh moved out, I don't know what to do without him, cried all night so I decided to go out for some fresh air...
Patrick: I am so sorry, want something to cheer you up?
Me: Yeah, water please.
Patrick: Is water gonna cheer you up?
Me: Yeah why?
Patrick: God you're strange.

He goes to a room where are all the cold drinks.

Me: You should know that by now Patrick!

I look around and see a couple cuddling and on the other side of the room I recognized Finn because of his beanie.

I took my phone out and put the wifi code and go directly to instagram.

@hannahbby

love your beanie,

2:14AM.

The ''seen'' came up and I saw him looking around.

When he finally saw me he looked at me, shocked?

Finn: Why are you this late outside?

Me: Why not?

I smiled.

---

heya