Folding Clothes

'I wanna fold clothes for ya
I wanna make you feel good'

"I can't come right now I'm doing laundry and shit" I say in the phone while taking clothes out the dryer.

"Laundry? Son if you don't wanna go all you gotta say is no" Kil chuckles.

"I'm deadass, I'm taking clothes out the dryer as we speak"

"You deadass?"

"Word to everything" I respond closing the dryer as the line went silent.

"You soft yo!" Kil shouts laughing loudly.

"You childish son" I chuckle shaking my head. Picking up the basket of clean clothes I walk out the laundry room.

"I'm just saying, nigga when you start doing jawnts laundry? Foldin clothes and shit, you a whole housewife outchea" He laughs.

"Is you done, cause I really do gotta fold these clothes" I chuckle sitting the basket on the bed.

"Say less, hit my jack when you done witcha chores"

"Suck my dick yo" I laugh hanging up the phone. Bluetoothing my phone to the red beats pill that sat infront of the tv I went into my playlist clicking magnolia then shuffle.

Grabbing a small t-shirt I fold it and place it in the middle of the bed to start mireya's pile of clothes. 15 minutes into me folding and hanging up clothes I hear zara walk in the room with a sigh.

"You aight" I ask turning the music off before turning around facing her.

"Yea I'm just tired I guess" She said taking off her heels and coat.

"It's cause all that eating you been doing" I chuckle picking up mymy pile of clothes.

"What you tryna say?" She asks as I walk out the room.

Going in mireya's room I put her her clothes in her appropriate drawers before walking back in the room.

"What you think I'm saying?" I retort picking up the rest of the clothes that needed to be in drawers.

"I think you saying I'm getting fat or something" 

"So simple minded" I shake my head mocking disappointment.

"What was you really trying to say then?" She asks.

"Nevermind now" I chuckle picking up the tv remote.

"Cause you know that's what you was trying to say" She rolls her eyes walking in the bathroom.

"I'm bouta get in the shower witchu"

"No you not, it might not be enough room with my fatass in there"

"Petty ass" I mumble as she slams the door shut.

"Bae you really think I'm getting fat?" Zara asks with a slight pout on her face. I had my arm wrapped around her waist as my head laid comfortably on her stomach.

"No, you getting thicker though which you need to thank me for" I smile and she lightly smacks my arm laughing.

"Bye, you did not contribute to this. Like you said, I been eating"