Chapter 7: Old Things, Places, & People

Song: It's not over yet by For King & Country

Harry froze, there it was what he was looking for or at least a part of it. Reaching out he grabbed the piece Professor McGonagall was holding and pressed it against its twin. A faint green light illuminated the cracks and it became one object.

Meanwhile, Draco and Theo just stood there a little caught off guard from the past few minutes.

"There's more," said McGonagall as she rummaged through the same cabinet she pulled the missing piece from. A single piece of paper folded twice sat between her fingers. "I believe this is yours, Mr. Potter."

Reaching out Harry grabbed the parchment and brought it closer to himself. Slowly he opened it up and began to read the elegant cursive writing: The one who forced me to drink will find the last piece where he also suffered the most. - AD

Over his right shoulder, Draco and Theo read the paper.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Asked Theo.

Draco didn't hesitate to mention, "Even from beyond the grave, he's vague."

Unlike the rest of them Harry understood, Dumbledore left this behind for him and he was gonna find it. "He's talking about me."

Theo, Draco, and even McGonagall looked up to see what he had to say.

"The night Dumbledore died the two of us had gone out to find a possible Horcrux. One of the tasks he had to fulfill to get the Horcrux was to drink this liquid that made him unbelievably thirsty... I had to force him to drink it. He had told me to before hand. Nobody else ever knew about that except Ron and Hermione." Said Harry, as gears started to move in his head.

"Do you know where the last piece might be?" Asked Draco, hoping for a good answer.

Harry pushed glasses back up, "4 Privet Drive, under the stairs."

"Am I supposed to know where that is?" Asked Draco, confused.

"My Aunt and Uncle live there." Answered Harry, "It's where they raised me. It was awful, worst years of my life."

Clapping his hands together Theo added, "Well, I guess Harry's dear old Aunt and Uncle are about to get some guests."

* * * * *

Shortly after apparating a block away from the Dursleys', Draco managed to throw up his last meal. He claimed that he had been 'traveling around too much.'

"It's actually kind of smart," Said Theo, changing the topic, "Putting one of the pieces in a muggle house. No one would ever think to look there.

The inside of Harry's head felt like it was going to explode. He had no idea how he was going to approach this situation, it's not like he still see's his Aunt and Uncle regularly. In no time the distance that was between them and the house disappeared. Just about twelve paces away stood the house he had suffered in for the majority of his childhood. 

"So," started Harry, "This is how it's about to go down: You two are going to keep them busy, while I search for the final piece."

"How exactly are we supposed to keep them busy?" Questioned Draco. 

Harry thought for a moment, "I don't know, just keep their eyes away from the stairs."

"Oh, I have an idea." Theo told Draco excitedly.

"What?"

The two of them talked among est themselves for a moment. Afterwards both of them used their wands and they changed out of their street clothes and into clean long sleeved button ups, khaki pants, and sharp looking shoes.